The results are in from 'your three most used ships'... and the results will amaze you!

It's not a click-bait title, honest... :x... as you will be amazed how largely predictable the results are, although there are a couple of small surprises, just nothing major. So before you reveal the spoilers just have a quick wee ponder on what the top seven ships might be, and their likely order.

There were twenty-three ships voted for overall with 171 votes cast in total, and so....

1-3
1st - Python
2nd - Asp Explorer
3rd - Diamondback Explorer

4-7
4th - Imperial Cutter
5th - Federal Corvette
6th - Anaconda
7th - Fer-De-Lance

8-20
8th - Chieftain
9th - Cobra III and Vulture
11th - FGS
12th - iCourier
13th - iClipper
14th - DbS
15th - Viper IV and T-9
17th - Adder and FAS
19th - T6 and Dolphin

Bottom 3
20 - Cobra IV
21 - T-10
23 and Last - Eagle

Well, there you have it, another bit of trivial fun done and dusted. I was a bit surprised to see a couple ships in their respective positions. What do you think?

Last edited:
Nice to know I really am the counter culture rebel spending most of my time in my T-10, Keelback and Federal Gunship? I own\fly 2 of the top 10 ships...

Did score me correct on my DBE runabout though.

Thanks for the info!

Nice to know I really am the counter culture rebel spending most of my time in my T-10, Keelback and Federal Gunship? I own\fly 2 of the top 10 ships...

Did score me correct on my DBE runabout though.

Thanks for the info!

Even though I ranked it second in my own list, I was still a bit surprised to the DbX so high up the list.

ANNNND.... whooops, I made a boo-boo... bottom 3 now corrected, and you are even more welcome to wallow in your 'counter culture rebel' largess.

(The Keelback didn't get a single vote!)

Last edited:
Doesn't surprise me that the Python is #1 in the slightest.

I am quite shocked that the Anaconda isn't in the top 3, however. The "Magic-Mass" spacebus it is, and all.

DBX is quite surprising, given the aesthetics disdain that most seem to have for it. I'd say the only reason between it and AspX is rivalry for Exploration as a focus.

Python has "won" these contests before, therefore no surprise. So my 'amazement" is minimal.:cool:

Have owned one over the thousands of hours I've played.

Mostly poll answered by long term players that don't really buy the vette/cutter thingy IMO :?

Not surprised, my ASPX is my all time most used (and loved) ship. Cutter is just a good looking money tree, and all other ships are somewhere between ornaments and paper weights.

:)

The results are skewed by the inclusion of the exclusive Cobra IV.
Clearly, being exclusive, it's going to appear lower down the list than it would otherwise merit.

You need to redo the poll with an additional question - Do you own the exclusive Cobra IV?

That way you can scale the exclusive Cobra IV popularity by its availability compared to non-exclusive ships.

Also, "EXCLUSIVE"!

Top Bottom