I was very excited for this, I'd have loved to see old Trikes for example covered in scars but it seems like this was also cut from the game...
First of all, they don't even fight each other, only if the social stat is too high, which I won't let happen. If it is too high they don't fight for their territorium, they all just go rogue and start killing each other. There isn't even play fighting between carnivores. Very disappointing.
I just tested if they would at least keep the scars, even though this means I would have to force them to fight. I had a 1 hour fighting session with a Ceratosaurus on Nublar running. He took down 5 Triceratops, 3 Ankys, 4 Huayangosaurus and even 1 T-Rex. I let him heal again and what did I see? Nothing, not a single scratch, the deep flesh wounds from the horns and spikes just faded away. This "prestige" and "dangerous" dinosaur couldn't look less normal and replacable.

After all, I hope Frontier will add at least some depth to the game. Maybe take their time to add more mechanics and aspects.
Raptor training shows or stuff like that and especially more animations.

Regards and have a nice day

I think what the OP is asking for is scar animations left after fights and for more diverse animations from the dinosaurs such as triceratops locking horns and fighting a bit (excluding the killing each other part). I think there are other areas of the game that could use more attention, specifically a random island generator with option sliders.

you haven't read this thread have you?
Hahahahahaha.
Sorry don’t know why I found that so funny lol. But yeah I think I had two T-Rex battle it out and the victor had some scars after. I have to go back and take a look. I may have a false memory of the scars.
Would be cool to see a Triceratops that broke a horn or a stegosaurus missing a few plates.

Hahahahahaha.
Sorry don’t know why I found that so funny lol. But yeah I think I had two T-Rex battle it out and the victor had some scars after. I have to go back and take a look. I may have a false memory of the scars.
Would be cool to see a Triceratops that broke a horn or a stegosaurus missing a few plates.

When I create a T-rex (and basically any carnivore) exhibit, I make two of them, actually (or double the number I need) and let them fight it out, dispose of the corpses and keep the victors. They have an awesome rating after a battle or two. And scars. :)

Top Bottom