Patch Notes Update Elite Dangerous: Beyond - Chapter Two 3.1

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Exactly. So many thing unfixed that we have been complaining about for along time. Mine is almost a year for an audio glitch on my favorite ship. I have had many people comment on my big reports with me with the same problem! I feel like they keep saying they are looking into it then ignore it. There is no way it is taking a year to fix this. All you have to do is use a cutter and fly in and out of about 8 space stations on PS4 then your audio is completely screwed.

Stability Fixes
  • Fixed a server error that could occur when trying to apply an experimental effect to a module that was originally modified by another Engineer

Thank goodness. I was afraid this was "working as intended." Oh well, the last CGs were in the Pleiades anyway, so I brought my whole fleet out there for Palin to fix with his apparently unique wrench. :D

Weapons & Modules
  • Human and Guardian Tech Broker blueprint requirements have been reduced

Hooray!!! :D :D :D

Great patch-notes as always but a 9 hour downtime makes me wonder if there may be the odd undocumented surprise waiting for us when we do get back online. Hmmmm :rolleyes::cool:

Thank goodness. I was afraid this was "working as intended." Oh well, the last CGs were in the Pleiades anyway, so I brought my whole fleet out there for Palin to fix with his apparently unique wrench. :D
Hooray!!! :D :D :D

Last i heard it is working as intended though, they only fixed the server error that was thrown out every time. You can't apply an experimental effect on modules that have a higher grade than the engineer can modify. Seeing how you can apply it on grade 1 and then apply further upgrades io don't think this makes any sense, but oh well. At least we can pin blueprints.

Has the spawning of targets in massacare missions (both legal/illegal) being fixed? There are so many NPC's appearing of the correct faction but not labelled as a mission target that the missions are now nearly impossible to complete.
Yeah. It's an issue. It looks like from the list that they extended the time required. I suspect that the RNG has two different spawn methods. One for the regular pirate in the system an one for the mission target pirates, and that's what causing the mix of both.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom