Gamescom 2018

Some great ideas there Mengy!
The sky is really the limit for what the devs could do to improve exploration. Most of what you listed could be implemented without them having to reinvent the wheel. Lets hope they have some alike thinkers over there!
Great job!

I’m way “beyond” anxious. Explorers have been neglected for four years, and we are STILL being neglected with this silent treatment, and Frontier can’t even buck up and communicate with us about what it coming or going on. I’m frustrated, disappointed, tired of waiting, and just generally peeved off now.

Will Gamescon finally bless explorers with some actual fracking news? Probably not. “Anxious” just isn’t a strong enough adjective.

Thats absolute nonsense, really disappointing post. You know they are working on exploration, you know when its coming, and that is the exact opposite of 'being neglected'. And when they told you a fair bit at Lavecon, which wasnt that long ago, you were even excited. Then you dont hear anything for a month or two and immediately you walk around like calimero again, moaning your fate is so terrible and FD is so evil towards you. You know what? Your post perfectly demonstrates it doesnt matter crap all if FD communicates with you. You'll be happy for a day, than auto-revert to more moaning.

If I were a dev working on explo content, and I'd see posts like yours, I'd feel zero incentive to 'bless you with some actual news'. I'd rather just give the finger, go home after a day of coding and do something fun with my life. Like not interacting with this community. :p

Beware of Spoof Leaks [where is it]

Use them for some free excitement, then check tomorrow for proper news. :D

Gamescom is the last big conference of the year so it was not unreasonable ( until they said they'll show nothing) to expect some infos about this year unannounced premium content or next year program... With space legs or Basic Atmo inside...

Last edited:
Gamescom is the last big conference of the year so it was not unreasonable ( until they said they'll show nothing) to expect some infos about this year unannounced premium content or next year program...
PAX West is next week, where FDev are also having a Community Meet (FDev aren't listed as an exhibitor there).

Eurogamer Expo is in four weeks, however FDev haven't announced anything regarding it yet (they were last there 3 years ago, and had an Elite Meet)

TwitchCon is in five weeks, that at least Bo is attending (Ed went last year too).

Last edited:
Top Bottom