Nee Thargoid Type

Nah, next is mothership and it will be Kraken.

Colossus or Fenris surely, Fenris sounds more scary giving it's association to the literal end of days... Ragnarok.

Kraken could be lower class mother ship... as you know, it could only sink ships! :D

Pretty sure they’re hiding from you.

Can’t wait to see what happens when you do find one, though.

Aye, or another way of looking at it is that Gluttony is to blame for this! sent so many Medusa's back home they all cried to their big brothers for help! :D

Saw the title of this thread and thought that at last Frontier had introduced the Monty Python's Holy Grail/ Thargoid mashup that I never knew I wanted.

Imagine my bitter disappointment.

Last edited:
I'm surprised they jumped right to 8 Hearts, I was expecting there to be a 7 heart in-between the Medusa and the new Hydra. Oh well at least we've seen the final form Interceptor, now we'll get eventually into bigger ships (and hopefully by that point into actual ships that are guardian-human hybrid and not just SLF).

Seeing reports from AX folk that Fdev removed Hydra already. Would be cool to get a confirmation of this was an intentional reveal.

Seeing reports from AX folk that Fdev removed Hydra already. Would be cool to get a confirmation of this was an intentional reveal.

Yeah, don't think it was planned to release yet, can't find any threat 9's now and those that were found after the first discovery yesterday only contained scouts. FD removed it pretty quick.

How can the Pilots Federation know about Hydras being in high concentrations in the Cone Sector if the Gnosis hasnt jumped there yet to begin the exploration of that sector?

That Galnet news feels like a spoiler for something that should have been a surprise for those who would embark on that exploration jouney...

How can the Pilots Federation know about Hydras being in high concentrations in the Cone Sector if the Gnosis hasnt jumped there yet to begin the exploration of that sector?

That Galnet news feels like a spoiler for something that should have been a surprise for those who would embark on that exploration jouney...

Pilots Fed apparantly know all yet are at the same time baffled by everything..bit of a lore breaker........

The Sector used to not be permit locked so one could assume thats why they locked it all those years(?) Ago and they are only just now telling us about it because they didnt think the Thargoids wherebin thay sector of Cone space

I... Guess....

Top Bottom