Gnosis might be doomed

I brought a class 4 corrosion resistant cargo rack, so in the case of unfortunate events, i can haul 16 highly contaminated escape pods safely back to the bubble...
Space for pods can be reserved now. Payment in advance, highest bidder goes first.

Hahahaha :D

Players for months: "Thargoids are way to easy, no challenge. Shouldn't be completely optional, where's the threat? Why can't we see them attacking stations/megaships?"

Players on the Gnosis right now "What the f Frontier?"

i was just watching Canonn red wing stream, they had 8 cmdr's jump a hydra at once.. they found out that the hearts are only accessible from the back.. the hydra can tank a metric s***ton of damage before a heart exerts.. it has 8 hearts, and while access is from back only, it's a roulette to hit it with the spinning rear petals. needless to say those that didn't die jumped out after all of them failed to even drop 1 heart.

i was just watching Canonn red wing stream, they had 8 cmdr's jump a hydra at once.. they found out that the hearts are only accessible from the back.. the hydra can tank a metric s***ton of damage before a heart exerts.. it has 8 hearts, and while access is from back only, it's a roulette to hit it with the spinning rear petals. needless to say those that didn't die jumped out after all of them failed to even drop 1 heart.
What a waste of time. They should have formulated a better strategy prior to engaging.Also, why are they still trying to engage the Hydra at Outotz? It is IMPERATIVE the aliens are lured awaay from Gnosis immediately. Get to it with the MEta Alloys. There are n stocks in station market, so more pilots need to bring some.

54 minutes out into the video, I presume?

[video=youtube;GzSi1b8sAUo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzSi1b8sAUo[/video]

What a lucky guy i am!
Made a couple of stray shots with my shard cannons chasing a scout, helping the Gnosis i might add! Got myself a bounty, also got my ship badly damaged, also chased by a couple of emergent game players. Still managed to land on the Gnosis and off i went to a detention center in the California Sector. For 150 credits!!!

1000Ly back to the Gnosis! Idiot C&P system!

Here a short video of me fighting the scouts. At 1:10 you'll see the most honest reaction of most players around the Gnosis :D

[video=youtube;7JbOcMHHuEw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JbOcMHHuEw&feature=youtu.be[/video]

OP - I hereby award you the "Mystic Megs Russell Grant Trophy" of the week for your devotion to Nostradamous type insights

If you are really an FDev employee then you will be reported to the stock market for insider dealing :)

Hahahaha :D

Players for months: "Thargoids are way to easy, no challenge. Shouldn't be completely optional, where's the threat? Why can't we see them attacking stations/megaships?"

So I'm not the only one who noticed that.

I do give them credit for the NFZ punishing defenders being bogus, though.

I'm pretty sure that most of us on the Gnosis right now do not belong to the "Thargoids are too easy" crowd. Frontier is punishing the wrong group of players! :mad:

I'm pretty sure that most of us on the Gnosis right now do not belong to the "Thargoids are too easy" crowd. Frontier is punishing the wrong group of players! :mad:

Punishing? Are you kidding? That's one of the most exciting things ever happened in ED! I will fight then a bit and then get my python to start loading goods yo repair the Gnosis!

Punishing? Are you kidding? That's one of the most exciting things ever happened in ED! I will fight then a bit and then get my python to start loading goods yo repair the Gnosis!

Okay, well I'll just sit here in the hangar for the next week / month, because I can't even get off the landing pad without being sent to the rebuy screen. Woohoo, exciting!

"Join the Gnosis and see the galaxy!" Yeah, right, LOL. [blah]

OP - I hereby award you the "Mystic Megs Russell Grant Trophy" of the week for your devotion to Nostradamous type insights

If you are really an FDev employee then you will be reported to the stock market for insider dealing :)

And at this moment I would like to say, CALLED IT!!

Now I didn't think the Gnosis would be hyperdicted.

Last edited:
It's not like there was no warning before the jump... have fun guys... ;)
No warning?Ithink you misundestand what the issues were with FDev keeping up the pretence that it might evr be possible to go to the cone sector, or that they hadn't bothered to test the issues with a NFZ and Tahrgoids in close proximity or that they hadn't bothered to test that the Thargoid knockout ifluence owuld stop people launching, therfore kill them before they had any capacity to act...Please show me where these warnings were...

Flying CAP on Gnosis in open right now - all Thargoids down for the minute - melting them like snow - no sign of HALT at the min - so far so fun :cool:

Top Bottom