News Status on Focused Feedback Forums

Wooow even on reveal day you can't be accurate so you go with "later today"=soon
Why don't just reveal/post instead doing announcement about announcement.
Worst PR i've ever seen!

It's simply awesome how many keyboard warriors there are. Only here because I'm waiting on the BGS tick, then I'm head over heels in planning the next moves and giving instructions out how to enjoy the game more :D

tenor.gif

I've had that much salt in the last week I'm surprised my arteries haven't clogged

Wooow even on reveal day you can't be accurate so you go with "later today"=soon
Why don't just reveal/post instead doing announcement about announcement.
Worst PR i've ever seen!

Thank God we're getting some salt I was worried fdev m8ght do something right that would just be out of order

It's simply awesome how many keyboard warriors there are. Only here because I'm waiting on the BGS tick, then I'm head over heels in planning the next moves and giving instructions out how to enjoy the game more :D

Stop it! The games dead no point go play other games fdev have banned fun i read it on the forums

"Soon, Earth itself will be in our grasp!"

Still won't be able to land there though...not in ED this decade anyway.

Well, this dialogue is from more than 2 1/2 decades ago & from one of the predecessors of SC (the last good one IMHO).

In comparison to the above, even one decade could be well considered as a valid "SoonTM" here :D

O7,
[noob]

Hello Commanders,

Later today we’ll be presenting to you our vision for Exploration improvements, in a post on the forum, and we look forward to hearing what you think. As this topic will function differently from previous Focused Feedback topics, we’ll be asking you to share your feedback on the thread itself.

Thanks for the heads up.

Do yo have a link to the announcement? Where can one find the presentation?

Is there going to be a PS4 beta as well? Why am I even askting, of couse there won't be, and of course there will be bugs that a PS4 beta might have helped finding early.

I am realising that "later today" might have been a little more specified than that, with the hour long window of opportunity to shout something at the developers in a crowd of explorers shouting things at the developers.

Everyone's acting like Frontier ripped off their wings and cracked their canopy. I'm just here for the free cookies, er biscuits.

Last edited:
Top Bottom