News Status on Focused Feedback Forums

Back from the chippy - I brought a load of extra salt in case the forums run out.

Have I missed anything ?

I went for good old fish (it's huge - captain ahab would struggle with it),and a 'small' chips, which is also huge

Should keep me going for the rest of the week

No problems, I'll get some of those huge pickled onions they have, and some of that weird looking 'curry sauce' as well

That sauce that manages to be both liquid and congealed at the same time.

Love me some of that but not all over my chips, I'm not a savage.

I really want a chippy tea now.
It's weird - I'm fatter than I've ever been but can't manage fish and chips these days. I have to go fishcake and chips. What's THAT all about?

You will be able find the thread on these forums, once it has been posted, later today.

I can't tell whether you are being sarcastic or serious, either is cool I guess.

I 've already been browsing around the forums and it's now past 6pm GMT, so am I looking in the wrong place? Will it be in News, Explorers sub forum, Feedback sub forum? Will it be front page obvious to save me having to browse?

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

Disgusting

That sauce that manages to be both liquid and congealed at the same time.

Love me some of that but not all over my chips, I'm not a savage.

I'm originally from 'up north', and we have gravy on our chips (which is apparently a weird thing to do)

I can't tell whether you are being sarcastic or serious, either is cool I guess.

I 've already been browsing around the forums and it's now past 6pm GMT, so am I looking in the wrong place? Will it be in News, Explorers sub forum, Feedback sub forum? Will it be front page obvious to save me having to browse?

Why do you think we are watching this thread if it has already been posted elsewhere?

In a really twisted way, if they delay this after that announcement earlier today, that would be hilarious. One would almost have to consider that they would have done it on purpose.

That or they post a single line update saying "No further changes are currently planned".

Top Bottom