General / Off-Topic Commanders in the path of Hurricane Florence

Hurricane Florence is expected to cause catastrophic damage and life threatening conditions for parts the east coast of the US later this week.

That in mind, if you know of a commander who lives in the path of Hurricane Florence please feel free to post their CMDR name as a reply to this thread, as well as any words of support as they deal with this momentous storm.

Be safe Commanders,

Grey

I know what this weather is like from personal experience (although we call them "cyclones" here).

Take care and be safe people.

CMDR Spyrle, also known as CMDR Down Spyrle, has not only been a guest on my livestreams over a hundred times, he's also my brother, a decorated Marine (retired,) and Engineer who lives with his family directly in the path of Hurricane Florence.

Be safe CDMR Spyrle!

CMDR Spyrle, also known as CMDR Down Spyrle, has not only been a guest on my livestreams over a hundred times, he's also my brother, a decorated Marine (retired,) and Engineer who lives with his family directly in the path of Hurricane Florence.

Be safe CDMR Spyrle!

I hope he (and all people of sound mind) is already on his way inland.
This one looks really nasty.

Apparently in 1987 we had one here in UK. We are still talking about it. I still had to go to school though.

So is this Fortnight for real?

Yeah be safe. Keep your head down (out of the wind) and your feet up (out of the pig poo).

And here's hoping the storm continues to downgrade. o7

I don't have The Weather Channel anymore which sucks since everyone else seems incompetent with the forecast in comparison when it comes to a hurricane so hln/cnn has the weakened version coming up north east but looking at TWC site they have it going more north not north east. It's frustrating when only TWC is reliable.

Edit: nvm the 25mph version is actually coming up here.. TWC > everyone else still.

It's very well done.
My favorite part is being able to choose an "optimistic" or "pessimistic" model for some regions.
We have 3 in Hawai'i.

You can choose to look at your impending doom or your illusion of safety.

:)

I like the function of magnification of the image.

We can go see in the eye of the cyclone

:p

Top Bottom