Massive credits from trading!

I won't post the details here because it will be nerfed, but PM me and I'll tell you where you can make a massive trading profit on a simple, basic item. 9700 credits pure profit per item.

Is board flipping involved? I needs my daily flip!

Actually, quick update. It's not a glitch, just normal gameplay I guess. The station in Walgal is buying basic medicines at 9800, because it's under attack by Thargs. I did not know that stations under attack were prime markets for stuff like that. Anyway, still good I guess.

Deleted member 110222

D
You know FD can see your PMs, right?

There are no secrets on this website.

Actually, quick update. It's not a glitch, just normal gameplay I guess. The station in Walgal is buying basic medicines at 9800, because it's under attack by Thargs. I did not know that stations under attack were prime markets for stuff like that. Anyway, still good I guess.

Station still working enough to not break the services? thats lucky!

Thought it was probably that, those starports are usually like that - 777 has talked about them over the last year.

It's nice to see that commanders are again considering this type of profit a good amount.

Back in the day, this was massive profit!

Top Bottom