[LFG] PS4 Vanguard anti AX group

I am currently playing on the Vanguard and I have a blast hunting aliens with the missions there.

For the people that don't know. The Vanguard is a mega ship for anti AX combat which jumps into a new system every week. It offers missions to hunt scouts and interceptors.
http://elite-dangerous.wikia.com/wiki/Vanguard

Is anyone on ps4 interested to team up on a regular basis there to do some coop action?

Last edited by a moderator:
Join our wing, we have a blast doing AX too

Hey man

We at Misfit's of Science and Research (MSR, and the apostrophe is deliberate, misfits you know) do a lot of AX, pve, bgs, exploration, trade, you name it, we do it. If you're not in a wing yet, look us up on Inara, or ingame at Bava (our home system). We are all PS4 players and "own" quite a few systems by now. We have been in the game since the start and have over a 100 members atm. Love to hear from you!

Last edited:
I am currently playing on the Vanguard and I have a blast hunting aliens with the missions there.

For the people that don't know. The Vanguard is a mega ship for anti AX combat which jumps into a new system every week. It offers missions to hunt scouts and interceptors.
http://elite-dangerous.wikia.com/wiki/Vanguard

Is anyone on ps4 interested to team up on a regular basis there to do some coop action?

I am currently on the Gnosis hunting Thargs there (well I will be tonight).
If you wanna send me a friend req (name is the same as on here) it would be great to hookup and go hunting in the future.

o7 happy hunting in the meantime

Hey man

We at Misfit's of Science and Research (MSR, and the apostrophe is deliberate, misfits you know) do a lot of AX, pve, bgs, exploration, trade, you name it, we do it. If you're not in a wing yet, look is up on Inara, or ingame at Bava (our home system). We are all PS4 players and "own" quite a few systems by now. We have been in the game since the start and have over a 100 members atm. Love to hear from you!

That sounds very interesting. I am not part of a wing yet. Will check it out. Who can I contact to join?

Top Bottom