Congratulations to Frontier ! (GIBiz awards )

I've just noticed that Frontier has been recognized by the Gamebiz awards, sponsored by GameIndustry, as one of the BEST places to work in the video game business.

This happened 2 days ago !

https://twitter.com/GIBiz/status/1050754187292803072

Absolutely deserved ! VERY happy for you guys ! :D[heart][up]

Frontier's Reaction !

https://twitter.com/frontierdev/status/1050764476738363393

And here is the Family Picture ! (can you find them all ?)

e2fp6ft.jpg

And JESUUUUS that place looks BIG !:O:eek:

Last edited:
Hooray for everyone ! There are lots of them!

When looking at that atrium I always imagine a giant T-rex trying to swipe a Cobra MkIII in mid flight, King Kong style.

Flimley

Last edited:
Congratulations to FD but I am now totally confused. I am positive that some well known forumites here were recently telling the Community how bad the working environment is at FD, based on exit reviews by the multitudes of disgrunted employees all fleeing the tyranical and overbearing managment. Also seems a lot of employees for a company that is basically doing nothing but maintenance mode on all it's products ......

Hooray for everyone ! There are lots of them!

When looking at that atrium I always imagine a giant T-rex trying to swipe a Cobra MkIII in mid flight, King Kong style.

Flimley

How about a giant inflatable Imperial Cutter flown and commanded by Hello Kitty instead? She would be waving, of course. It would be a vastly more cheery environment. If a JWE reference is necessary a small school of baby pterodactyls in a high corner somewhere in flight would be cute, too.

Congrats, Frontier!

Congratulations to FD but I am now totally confused. I am positive that some well known forumites here were recently telling the Community how bad the working environment is at FD, based on exit reviews by the multitudes of disgrunted employees all fleeing the tyranical and overbearing managment. Also seems a lot of employees for a company that is basically doing nothing but maintenance mode on all it's products ......

Clearly those are extras hired to fulfil the CEO's attempts to recreate his glory days as a Hollywoood director...

oh, wait...

Wrong company. :D

Who on earth would vote for this? (Best place to work)

"We have totaled up all the votes and we have a five way tie for first place. Among those sharing first place with a massive one vote is Frontier Developments :)"

Awesome! Well done Frontier, I reckon you deserve that - seemed like a great place to work when I was there a few week back. And I love that team photo - what a handsome bunch and fun to play spot the familiar face. [yesnod]

Top Bottom