New crashed ship material farm + UAs near sol thanks to new scanner/probes (spoiler)

At least I think it’s new, if people knew about it before, no one ever told me. It has cargo racks that you can get material such as tungsten and it has some thargoid sensors lying around. Terrain is super easy for driving.

It is present in the live server as well. I checked. Location Luyten 647-14, Bells world -10.86 170.11

oqj7uc.png

Is it another Anaconda with three racks which can give Antimony, Tellurium, Ruthenium, Zirconium as well as Tungsten? If so, then it might be great to add it to Commander Truesilver's Crashed Anacondas list.

o7

At least I think it’s new, if people knew about it before, no one ever told me. It has cargo racks that you can get material such as tungsten and it has some thargoid sensors lying around. Terrain is super easy for driving.

It is present in the live server as well. I checked. Location Luyten 647-14, Bells world -10.86 170.11

Nice find, what other Mats does it give out ?

Location Luyten 647-14, Bells world -10.86 170.11

Um, according to EDDB, that system does not exist. However, there *is* a Bells World in Luyten 674-15... (but maybe I'll do some FSS exploring myself, first, since at this point I'm a bit leery of your ability to have entered the coordinates without accompanying transpositions!;) )

Luyten 647-14´dont exist Luyten 647-15 does with bells word at the cordinates -10.86 170.11 in live there is nothing !

trying it now at 170.11 -10.86 since the even the star system was wrong.

edit: flipped cordinates are not existing so false flag or personal generat for op as tip of or only in beta.

Last edited:
Related question: are we able to locate voyager 1 with the new scanner?

I did this yesterday in the beta, was easy to find(scanned tourist beacon and listen to the audio when near voyager). Had to travel 2.3mil ls to get there though. There are three other ancient probes in the sol system, but could not be bothered travelling to them.

i might just be a little blind but i'm only able to find 1 rack and 1 tharg canister
is it like that or there are others i can't find?

Just out of curiousity, how do you find these? Do you need to do a probed scan with the DSS to know that there's something interesting there? Or does the typical long range zoom in scan tell you something? Just wondering if we need to go planet hopping one by one.

Update to an old post that should have been corrected a while ago -

The correct location is:
Luyten 674-15 - Bell's World: -10.96, 170.11

The crashed ship is NOT an Anaconda. It comes with one Thargoid Sensor and only one breakable Cargo Rack that contains a Grade 4 Raw material. Surface is smoother than the Kolii Disci crash site, but it's more painful to grind since there's only one cargo spawn.

Just out of curiousity, how do you find these? Do you need to do a probed scan with the DSS to know that there's something interesting there? Or does the typical long range zoom in scan tell you something? Just wondering if we need to go planet hopping one by one.
Searching these for the first time requires you to use the Detailed Surface Scanner (DSS) to completely map (i.e. probe) a planet. Once you reach 100%, you can see all notable sites on the planet under the 'Points of Interest' filter in your 'Navigation' pane. You'll need to be close to the planet (under 5 Ls) for the planet POIs to show up after the completed mapping.

These crash sites are like lottery hits that a few lucky players stumbled on - you can end up personally mapping hundreds of planets and not find a crash site.

Top Bottom