EDSM export broken

When I export to coriolis from the EDSM fleet page, most of the engineering stats, such as resistances are broken.

Is anyone else seeing this?

1. My calculated shield and armor values are much lower than in game values.
2. When I export to coriolis directly from the EDMC link (current ship) the stats are correct.
3. Its nice to see real-time loadouts in coriolis from any PC without the requirement of that being my current ship. Maybe I'm spoiled but I will really miss this feature.

Yes I noticed something odd yesterday when the jump range on my FDS was MUCH lower in coriolis.io after I imported it from EDSM.net. The engineering mods are all messed up and show 0%. Like you if I import my current ship from EDMC running on my desktop the engineering mods are fine.

Yes I noticed something odd yesterday when the jump range on my FDS was MUCH lower in coriolis.io after I imported it from EDSM.net. The engineering mods are all messed up and show 0%. Like you if I import my current ship from EDMC running on my desktop the engineering mods are fine.

Thank you for confirming I'm not the only one. Is there an alternate site that has similar functionality? List of current fleet with export to coriolis?

Not to my knowledge. I bet this gets fixed though. I do follow the coriolis.io project on Github and I noticed they did a monster merge of changes into their production site which has most of the beta bits including the Krait Phantom and the Mamba. I'll see if there is a ticket in Github and if not I'll create one.

UPDATE: Issue created
https://github.com/EDCD/coriolis/issues/436

Last edited:
Hi,
Can you elaborate a little more on what specifically I should be looking?

Thank you very much for these awesome tools and for looking at this issue. I have added some additional comments in GitHub, including a contrasting example where my Anaconda imports fine from EDMC but engineering is broken if I import the same ship from EDSM.net.

Fixed now for me. Thank you @AuthorNet and @w-i-l-l-y-b-321 for the quick response and for making Elite Dangerous an even better game :)

Top Bottom