The Outer Worlds

Certainly looks interesting, like No Mans Sky and Rage rolled into one....

[video=youtube_share;DcYL2HavLVA]https://youtu.be/DcYL2HavLVA[/video]

Certainly approve of their music choice :)

Thoughts?

Last edited:
I watched the trailer earlier this morning. From what little we saw it looks interesting to me, and I liked that it doesn't seem to take itself too seriously. Hopefully this can meet and exceed what the Borderlands games offered.

Updated version of this?

Gunman_Chronicles
Gc_box.jpg

Good pedigree and looks interesting, might be another title for my new xbox one x in 2019. ;)
Although I see pc too, so wait and see.

Seems to have that comedic flair of the early fallout and New vegas, which I love. A promising alternate to the dumpster fire that is currently Bethesda.

Anyone remember "ICE CREAM!" Conversation option in new vegas with 0 in intelligence build?

Seems to have that comedic flair of the early fallout and New vegas, which I love. A promising alternate to the dumpster fire that is currently Bethesda.

Anyone remember "ICE CREAM!" Conversation option in new vegas with 0 in intelligence build?

What I remember is Fallout 2(and possibly 1, escapes my memory) having ALL dialogues in the game rewritten for super low intelligence character. Now, that was hilarious. That is dedication :)

Well, engine looks superb, art style feels a bit too close to Borderlands...but it isn't bad, I have grown to like it. I loved trailer and humour though. Definitely feels like RPG worth playing. Yep, excited. Hopefully not XBO exclusive (ad says all platforms so that's good).

If it is originall Fallout in space, I am sold.

Hmm dunno maybe it's me but I find the art style too garish and vibrant. Could seriously wear the eyes after a while. The NPCs could do with a bit of life to them and all they have dead faces and look like they belong in a bethesda game engine.

I'm going to call it actually and say this will be rubbished by reviewers.

I know what you're saying but I really like the garish and vibrant art style - each to their own. As long as the game allows for stealth play* then this is going to the top of my list for Satan... errr... Santa....

If it's half way good, whatever the reviewers say, I reckon it'll sell well and be popular - as Eagle says, Fallout in Space - what's not to love!! I'm keeping an eye (or two) on it for sure!!

Edit: * ...mmmm... same level of stealth as Doom or Wolfenstein..... perhaps I'll keep half an eye on it...

Last edited:
Top Bottom