Stuck in the Middle with You

HI. In solo play, I was approaching a Coriolis station (approx 9 km out) when an NPC ship attacked me. I requested docking clearance and my auto-dock kicked in, but the attack had taken out my thrusters and I went into an unrecoverable spin. I exited and re-entered the game, to find myself at a standstill, 14 km from the station. No thrusters, no frameshift and no wifi either. Short of abandoning the game, which I'm most reluctant to do, I can't really come up with a viable solution. I ake it getting out and pushing is probably not an option......

Any ideas guys?

Thanks

Alan S.

HI. In solo play, I was approaching a Coriolis station (approx 9 km out) when an NPC ship attacked me. I requested docking clearance and my auto-dock kicked in, but the attack had taken out my thrusters and I went into an unrecoverable spin. I exited and re-entered the game, to find myself at a standstill, 14 km from the station. No thrusters, no frameshift and no wifi either. Short of abandoning the game, which I'm most reluctant to do, I can't really come up with a viable solution. I ake it getting out and pushing is probably not an option......

Any ideas guys?

Thanks

Alan S.

Reboot your ship's systems, this should bring your thrusters back to 1%?

PS why did you post this in the engineering subsection?

Any ideas guys?

Thanks

Alan S.

Appalling behavior, tutt, tutt...

Top Bottom