The Last Day

Well, Monday is the last day of Elite's Beyond Season.

No one, except Frontier, knows about what will happen next.

As the mushroom clouds rise, after the majestic cleansing flames of Kickstarter expectations, the new post-toasties Elite will emerge.

One wonders how many clean saves will occur... :)

Well, Monday is the last day of Elite's Beyond Season.

No one, except Frontier, knows about what will happen next.

As the mushroom clouds rise, after the majestic cleansing flames of Kickstarter expectations, the new post-toasties Elite will emerge.

One wonders how many clean saves will occur... :)

I guess approximately 2.8% of the playerbase will ragequit or clean their saves...

In about 8 years we'll be able to play all of this again with "Elite Dangerous: Classic". All the original V1 bugs, polished up for a 2020-something audience :p

We should appreciate this final day of relative forum calm and wax our surfboards before the traditional new stuff salty rage tsunami hits us.

This is truth. The fss salt tsunami is due as all those who didn't play the beta come to terms with it for the first time. And of course the mamba overheating. Might take a break from the forums...

Oh there'll be a bit of salt and vinegar, just like every release... but in a few days it'll be indistinguishable from the usual modes and PvPvE salty threads...
Maybe some speculation for the next release, probably calls for new stuff.
There will be some ragequits, as said above but...

Give it 2 weeks and the forum will be all calls for the panther clipper to be made open only, or something... business as usual.

Will we miss 'Board Flipping'? or will FD replace the need to 'Flip the damn board' with some amazing Mission and Passenger boards?

Will we miss 'Board Flipping'? or will FD replace the need to 'Flip the damn board' with some amazing Mission and Passenger boards?

After weeks of protest and salt from 2.8% of the playerbase, FD will reverse the board flipping decision, and reintroduce it as it was "necessary" for some people's immersion.

Are you replacing popcorn with crisps*?

* AKA "chips", but only if you're from the colonies ;~

I live in (or near) Cambridge, lol... so not the colonies. But I thought, these forums are made of salt, and more than a little vinegar.
That said, it could be chips... thick cut, served with battered fish and drowned in vinegar, with a 2.8" crust of salt on top...

I hope they'll bring something big, I'm still hoping for Atmosheric landings. And maybe moving inside the ship and some life inside stations (control towers).

Top Bottom