Release Notes Update 1.6.1

Paul_Crowther

Community Manager
Frontier
Greetings park managers,

We have released a new update for Jurassic World Evolution on PC and Xbox One which is available now. This update will be included in the PS4 release of update 1.6 and the Cretaceous Dinosaur pack on Wednesday 19 December.

Release Notes

General Tweaks and Fixes

• Dinosaurs
    • Animation tweaks and fixes for Iguanodon, Dreadnoughtus and Carcharodontosaurus
    • Unlocked Spinosaurus Jungle skin as a reward for community hitting donation reward for the 24h Frontier Charity Stream
  • Various text and localisation fixes
  • Audio:
    • Large theropod hunting mix
    • Removed small theropod hand movements
    • Various changes to Iguanodon, Dreadnoughtus and Carcharodontosaurus
  • UI
    • Moved Cretaceous dinos into their own subcategory on the research screen
    • Various UI polish

It seems like there is a noticeable volume boost on the conversation voices. It is very nice if this is true. [up]

One thing I hope it isn’t true though, the Dinos seem to panick a lot since the older 1.6 update – to the point it causes problem as they start to starve and thirst for no apparent reasons. Things worked perfectly fine before 1.6 with my very same all-herbivore enclosure but now it isn’t. Not sure if there is anything to with the herding AI adjustment or the adjustable feeders ( I leave them as defaults – 8 mins).

I cannot confirm for sure as I need to observe further. Perhaps I need to submit a ticket for technical support if this continues.

It seems like there is a noticeable volume boost on the conversation voices. It is very nice if this is true. [up]

One thing I hope it isn’t true though, the Dinos seem to panick a lot since the older 1.6 update – to the point it causes problem as they start to starve and thirst for no apparent reasons. Things worked perfectly fine before 1.6 with my very same all-herbivore enclosure but now it isn’t. Not sure if there is anything to with the herding AI adjustment or the adjustable feeders ( I leave them as defaults – 8 mins).

I cannot confirm for sure as I need to observe further. Perhaps I need to submit a ticket for technical support if this continues.

I noticed the same issue. Extreme panicking without any reason.

Top Bottom