Distant Worlds II Event Did we just crash the server or just me?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
The worst thing is I never open a bottle of gin until after the first jump, its bad luck, and now my hands are shaking.

Servers appear to be stabilising...nah just joking, just logged in and all controller options are screwy, not recognising my controller. I may have to log on tomorrow.

Last edited:
Nope, servers still not working.

I wish FDev had disabled the NPC from the start system for DW2 - the instance I was in had about 12 players and 30 NPC's all spamming the system chat, making it completely useless.

I've managed to make about 3 jumps in the last 55mins since launch. It's a joke :(

So much for Ed for saying on the live stream that they had prepared for this event.

Last edited:
Anyone else noticed their controllers are not working (ie not being recognised by the game) since the DWE2 crash?

Last edited:
Nope, servers still not working.

I wish FDev had disabled the NPC from the start system for DW2 - the instance I was in had about 12 players and 30 NPC's all spamming the system chat, making it completely useless.

I've managed to make about 3 jumps in the last 55mins since launch. It's a joke :(

So much for Ed for saying on the live stream that they had prepared for this event.

Much as I still have resentment over ED, I was hoping to wish you folks well on your way out. Doesnt say much when a multi player game cannot handle 10k players logging in even with advanced notice...

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom