Patch Notes Update Update 3.3.01

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
4 years and the stability of the game is worse now than when it launched. I mean really Fdev, get your crap together already. Even for a P2P (which was a terrible design choice to save money) game, the instability is much worse than expected. I appreciate the new content but that appreciation is subject to me actually being able to play the game without multiple periods each day where I can't enter supercruse or jump systems without a crash, endless blue tunnels, freezes and crashes for no reason at all (Ie: just flying in supercruse or normal space in solo and CTD). With the stability like it is since 3.3 I don't dare go into open as it must be even worse there. For this stuff to happen on rare occasions is understandable but for all these things to happen multiple times a day, every single day since 3.3 is not acceptable. The fact that the server status shows "OK" when all this is happening is laughable, but the fact that no one from FDEV has stepped up in an official capacity, addressed the issue head on and told the players how it is being fixed is the worst part of it all.

+ but will get shureley a free paintjob....im sponsoring the photoshop brush so not 50 people have to work at it ,we got snowflakes will presents be the next brush.

How mutch i have too pay for a new Commander Name i feel salty since months so my Commander should be named Saltey too...whos in

Last edited:
Too much Salt. The company was closed due to festivity. Give them the rest they deserved for all their work in this awesome game.

got to be kidding
they should never brought the update just before the holidays
everyone wants to play dude
and then they bring a crappy game

the worst thing is the silence

Last edited:
I also experience the Problem of VERY Long jump times with endless "tunnels". This happens more often in Systems with many Players...

Also I had an inception of a PC-Pirate which I accepted to kill him, but when back from supercruise no one was there :-(
Please fix These Problems.

BTW: Do I have to install the 3.3.01 manually on my machine?

Last edited:
No login issues on my machine, although I only own a 16MBit/s line. Only issues I had yesterday was during our pvp session 3vs3: 1 20+sec "lag" per hour and more often occassionally in hazres/high cz.

But no login issues or "server kicks" on "my side of the matrix"

Last edited:
It is interesting to me to see how this update varies in playability from person to person. I guess I am one of the lucky ones. Prior to 3.3.01, I did experience that annoying keyboard lockout bug repeatedly, as well as a couple of 5 second pauses. But since .01 was released, the only problems I have experienced are the occasional 1-2 second stutter (about once per hour) and a grab bag of minor bugs (an odd orange surface lighting issue I encountered once; a Viper IV cockpit clipping issue; and planetside salvage missions where the "searching" reticle behaves oddly with the salvage not appearing on the surface until my SRV leaves my ship). Odds and ends like that, but nothing game breaking in the least. Still, I look forward to the next patch to resolve these annoyances as well as the more major problems others seem to be experiencing.

yes, thats true, its very strange. I for example am having 20-30 crashes a day plus freezes. Mostly grouped so it all goes to hell for an hour or two for example and then its ok for while and then its a crashfest again. Maybe its down to the times people play and how many are playing at the same time. I do known that the bug forums are full full full with brand new bugs (as well as many very old ones). The fact that there was no patch, in the last update, for even one of the multitude of bugs reported is beyond disappointing. Really Fdev, the holidays are over. Some one over at frontier needs to learn how to crack the whip and get some work done. They released a mess and they act like it s perfectly fine.

Last edited:
thousands of players are waiting. There are a lucky few that have escaped without major issues but they are in a very fortunate but small minority.

Hey Rick..You might misinterpreted my words. I'm fully aware that we are ALL waiting for a patch to be announced so big that even SAG* seems to have only the size of a golf-ball. ;)

well lets hope it comes soon
also hope they fix the scary ships like mine

my ship is so scary that today i jumped in to a hazres and even the hazres started running away from me
within 1 min it was like 600 km away ofcourse the targets also disapeared
so either my ship is scary or it must smell bad [big grin] [big grin]

hahahahaha just noticed my sig
even the forum got some bug issues

Last edited:
I wonder what the following clip from launcher is all about ????
V 2018.12.17.190809 0.4.6471.0 [0.4.6496.0 AVAILABLE,SEE NEWS] FD

Cant find NEWS to see ....
Is it a fix or what ? (could have been there since Kickstarter but I've only just noticed it ;-) )
Mijk

well lets hope it comes soon
also hope they fix the scary ships like mine

my ship is so scary that today i jumped in to a hazres and even the hazres started running away from me
within 1 min it was like 600 km away ofcourse the targets also disapeared
so either my ship is scary or it must smell bad [big grin] [big grin]

hahahahaha just noticed my sig
even the forum got some bug issues
You mean it's not a good selfie ?? - oh flip, I'd had hopes ....
Mijk

Should Update 3.3.01 cause my ships to shake when in Supercruise and Hyperspace. Either late December 2018 or early January 2019 I did get a message stating 'Corrupted file' but I chose not to delete my Commander, for I have alot of credits; instead I deleted the game twice from Playstation to re-download it, thinking the update would come along with the download. The ships of my present Commander still shake when in Supercruise and Hyperspace.

Please help!

Is there ever gonna be a time where we can play this game in peace without frustrations ?
I mean the server bugs the game bugs its been going on now for years

my wishes for the game is just 1 person who takes control and starts cleaning up incompetence and bugs

for now no connection what so ever not even a faillure

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom