Subnautica - Exploration done right.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
What a game guys. Anyone who hasnot played this should give it a go. It is rare to find a game that slowly keeps revealing itself as it goes along and constantly surprises you just when you think you have the scope of the thing sussed. Elite could learn so much from the crafting system and exploration offered in this game.

One of the best games I have ever played. Well worth a look. :0

What a game guys. Anyone who hasnot played this should give it a go. It is rare to find a game that slowly keeps revealing itself as it goes along and constantly surprises you just when you think you have the scope of the thing sussed. Elite could learn so much from the crafting system and exploration offered in this game.

It's a great game, but the VR implementation is pretty terrible. It's a relatively small, handcrafted environment as well - most of the issues that Elite faces in this regard are the result of the sheer scale of the thing.

While I love Subnautica, I have 10 times as many hours in E: D as in Subnautica. Can't really compare due to the handcrafted "universe"

Played it.
You just said an Apple is much better than an orange.

Elite has 2 things that other games haven't and keep me on it despite FD tendency to screw it even more at each update : VR and BGS.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom