Patch Notes Update Update 3.3.02

Patch is in...20 minutes of play, 2 crashes already. Why am I not surprised? So let see, in this patch they successfully manged to correct a couple typos. Server remains completely unstable and nothing important corrected. I would say that is about up to the usual standard. Congratulations Fdev, here is your participation ribbon.

And yet, the problem persists.
from other topic, since you need "proof"
https://youtu.be/UiwIe9qJbyY

Patch is in...20 minutes of play, 2 crashes already. Why am I not surprised? So let see, in this patch they successfully manged to correct a couple typos. Server remains completely unstable and nothing important corrected. I would say that is about up to the usual standard. Congratulations Fdev, here is your participation ribbon.

patch is scheduled for 9:45 UTC.. that in 1 hour and 15 minutes.

Last edited:
whatever they did at their end last week fixed the occasional 'freezes' for me. Not had a single freeze for 5 or 6 days and ive never had disconnect issues except for the DW2 jump that crashed the servers.

Commander Thrust has been unmasked!

I hope that means we can still use two (or more) abrasion blasters for increased yields. I don't see it mentioned as a fix :)

I'm not sure that you get an increased yield. Heard about this so fitted 2 blasters and went hunting. Sure enough 2 chunks floated off the rock and 2 limpets picked them up but what was appearing in my hold did not tally with what I was collecting. Does one VO chunk render one VO? If so then the multiple yield from the multiple blasters is only rendering a single VO in the hold.

I'm not sure that you get an increased yield. Heard about this so fitted 2 blasters and went hunting. Sure enough 2 chunks floated off the rock and 2 limpets picked them up but what was appearing in my hold did not tally with what I was collecting. Does one VO chunk render one VO? If so then the multiple yield from the multiple blasters is only rendering a single VO in the hold.

the real gains can be seen when you use an Asp X fitted with 5 Abrasion Blasters and manage to dislodge 5 chunks

When are we going to see a fix for the Mass Lock Bug?
When they have fixed it and decide to tell us in patch note.

I really do understand that these bugs are annoying (or even 'game breaking') for certain players but repeating these questions on a patch note were said bug isn't named doesn't fix it faster. The developers have bug reports and fix those when they can and as fast as possible. No developer would ignore bugs to annoy its user base so when they have found the fix, they will deploy it at the next release moment. Sure, tell them this is an important bug to fix, but you can use the bug reports for this.

Top Bottom