Surface Features - Barnacles/Unknown Structures/Crashed Ships etc...

Also, when did Baranies become so sexy?

1604699925930.png

So.... has anyone tried to locate the radius/center of the Coalsack Barnacle area?
Cannon's map clearly doesn't have them all entered yet, but it looks generally like Musca PJ-P is the center of the Coalsack cluster. And querying for systems with the Barnacle or Barb codex hits, it looks like EDSM knows about 13 systems extending out to about 35 LY. So it's a pretty small sphere, comparable to the California or WHN Thargoid zones.

Looking through the wiki at active Thargoid surface sights, then looking at their data in EDSM, I noticed that the surface temp of the bodies they were on were within 100K and 200K surface temp. Is this a known thing or requirement for Thargoid surface sites, or are there ones I didn't see outside that temperature range?

You should probably know that in Odyssey there is an active thargoid barnacle (2) under a landing pad in Mic Turner Base california sector. If you check it out be aware of the extended landing pad blocking zone.

You should probably know that in Odyssey there is an active thargoid barnacle (2) under a landing pad in Mic Turner Base california sector. If you check it out be aware of the extended landing pad blocking zone.
Messy. - How's things out in Exemplar land?

single faction bgs is broken we have new missions with the megaships but some of those are broken. Turner cannot expand, despite consistent work. They broke the darwin passenger run. No new settlements outside home system. -- just waiting for the fall TBH

I've just visited the barnacles at Merope 2a. I didn't have a high hope for live barnacles and they we all dead. According to the spreadsheet in the OP at two should be ripe. Where's the best place for info at the moment?

o7 all commanders. I made a discovery, a system with a lot of barnacles sites. 6 planets with around 4 barnacles sites each (3-6), i'm heading to a planet with 7 sites. Sadly, i did not brought my surface scanner. :cry:

PLEIADES SECTORS FG-Y D32

Enjoy!!!

Top Bottom