Patch Notes Update Update 3.3.03

Hey, any word on when 3.3.04 is due out? The bugs are still innumerable, and in the bug report forums we were told a "known issues" list was coming soon in December, but we still have no list, a slew of bugs, and absolute silence from Frontier.

I literally - and I mean this seriously - can't have a play session without encountering bugs, both those that are gameplay breaking and those are that just irritating. Several of my good friends left the game because the bugs were too much for them to have to play through!

It's been almost two months since release. Anything? Please?

Hey, any word on when 3.3.04 is due out? The bugs are still innumerable, and in the bug report forums we were told a "known issues" list was coming soon in December, but we still have no list, a slew of bugs, and absolute silence from Frontier.

I literally - and I mean this seriously - can't have a play session without encountering bugs, both those that are gameplay breaking and those are that just irritating. Several of my good friends left the game because the bugs were too much for them to have to play through!

It's been almost two months since release. Anything? Please?

Yeah the silence is a bummer, especially with the Squadron chat for xbox (which I've raised the issue of a few times here) suddenly disappearing with no response from FDev, among several other things. I took a break from ED until they make some changes lol

Yeah the silence is a bummer, especially with the Squadron chat for xbox (which I I've raised the issue of a few times here) suddenly disappearing with no response from FDev, among several other things. I took a break from ED until they make some changes lol

Yeah, me too. It just became too annoying for me to have to swim through a sea of bugs/glitches/etc to play the game. I've been forced to shelve it until I hear about a 3.3.04 being released. It is amusing that "Beyond" was supposed to be all about improving QoL issues but 3.3 left the game in a worse shape over all. Nothing game-breaking for me, but enough minor bugs and glitches to make ED feel like it is back in its beta days.

Last edited:
Yeah, me too. It just became too annoying to me to have to swim through a sea of bugs/glitches/etc to play the game. I've been forced to shelve it until I hear about a 3.3.04 is released. It is amusing that "Beyond" was supposed to be all about improving QoL issues but 3.3 left the game in a worse shape over all. Nothing game-breaking for me, but enough minor bugs and glitches to make ED feel like it is back in beta days.

Aye, it lacks polish... which is unfortunate. Lots of little bugs, cumulatively they add up to make the experience less than...er... stellar.

I've no problem with them taking a few extra weeks to do that polishing, but they may have abandoned 3.x and moved everyone over to the "new stuff". It kinda feels that way.

Be nice if they gave us some indication either way though.

Top Bottom