Wooden Paths

I don't know how they could do wood paths, especially if you are wanting planking.
Path textures are static, so I don't think linear patterns would look good as your paths go all directions.

it might be visually confusing if it was exactly the same texture but wood paths are needed.

said no park ever, there are tons of theme parks that dont use different colors than the paths. queues are distinguishable by the GIANT ride signs in front of them and the fact that that GIANT sign is the only place a queue connects. besides there are already a few that are the same anyway.

not that im against the initial idea.

Last edited:
I just want all the queue paths and standard path textures to be shared between both. I don't want to have to have different ones. Lot's of parks use the same material so why limit us to having to have different.

I just want all the queue paths and standard path textures to be shared between both. I don't want to have to have different ones. Lot's of parks use the same material so why limit us to having to have different.

i agree, with a coaster recreation right now, im using concrete paths for the pathing on the exit and the queue, yet they are both different which frustrated me, the queue has a metal fence and the exit pathing has a wooden one......wth

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

I don't know how they could do wood paths, especially if you are wanting planking.
Path textures are static, so I don't think linear patterns would look good as your paths go all directions.

uh so, some wooden pathing do that in real life too...

Last edited:
Uu234aA.jpg

Top Bottom