Roller Coasters Spooky Castle Onride POV, finally finished

Hi guys, I already finish yhe Spooky/gothic Castle and I made a POV video. Since I suck at making coaster I would be more than pleased to hear some feedback

[video=youtube;5sPZmn7D3NM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sPZmn7D3NM[/video]

what a massive detailed structure you build. Very nice. I love the way you did the special effects and the coaster "came out at night".

Wow this is scary as ❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎, very well done, it worth the wait to see this, is like halloween never al over again [yesnod]

As usual, the building work is gorgeous. I always love to see what you create with the pieces. I'll still never forgive you for that clockwork façade though. I spent far too much time watching that lol [wink][up]

what a massive detailed structure you build. Very nice. I love the way you did the special effects and the coaster "came out at night".

Wow this is scary as ❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎, very well done, it worth the wait to see this, is like halloween never al over again [yesnod]

Absolutely incredible! I wish I was that good at making buildings. Great work!

WOW, this is incredible! The amount of detail is insane! Well done!

Wow, this looks amazing! [up]

Holy cannoli this just insane good [up]
What a castle and what a ride well done El Escoces Gamer

Enjoyed every bit of it....you are extremely creative. Can't wait to see what you do next :)

That's simply amazing man! [wacky]

As usual, the building work is gorgeous. I always love to see what you create with the pieces. I'll still never forgive you for that clockwork façade though. I spent far too much time watching that lol [wink][up]

OMG guys, thank you very much! I am sourprise the good acceptation this ride is having!!!! You are going to make me believe it [wacky]
Thanks again, with comments like these I feel like I should keep playing even more [big grin]
See you in beta [big grin]

Very well done! Your video editing is really good. I really enjoyed the video even more because of the great editing. I do prefer the castle without the coaster though and just have a darkride inside . But really, you did a great job again, and i am looking forward to the darkride.

That was amazing elescoces, you know how much already I like your castle, so I will add here the video editing was a great touch. I fear some of the curves of that coaster having to many Gs but for what the coaster is, (a travel of the all the castle exterior) the rides is great. Good job!

Now to the beta!

Very well done! Your video editing is really good. I really enjoyed the video even more because of the great editing. I do prefer the castle without the coaster though and just have a darkride inside . But really, you did a great job again, and i am looking forward to the darkride.

Thanks a lot, tbh I agree with you about having that coaster on top but I will let the audience decide about that, lets see what they say

That was amazing elescoces, you know how much already I like your castle, so I will add here the video editing was a great touch. I fear some of the curves of that coaster having to many Gs but for what the coaster is, (a travel of the all the castle exterior) the rides is great. Good job!

Now to the beta!

Thanks a lot for your kinf words. As you know already, coasters are not my stronghest point [big grin] but I did my best
So beta Hype!!!!1

dont even know what to say... the castle is huge!! lol... I noticed you didnt show the skeleton off very much, I wonder what else you have planned for the "dark ride" part... do guests walk through the castle or have you kept the park closed for now?

for criticism sake: the coaster is pretty smooth, good speed, it isnt super realistic IMO but I like how it swerves around through the castle. Maybe next time try building the coaster at the same time as the building? so you can do more to make it feel like the coaster is actually "inside" rather than flying around the outside (just a suggestion) its still cool [up] having the station platform the way you did was also not very realistic but its fine, not a big complaint by any means and it worked well with the POV!

Just one other little thing, the way you showed the before and after with the coaster appearing was great! really nice touch [up] but maybe try having it fade in? instead of flickering... just minor suggestions [wink]

Last edited:
Nicely done[up]
Thanks a lot

dont even know what to say... the castle is huge!! lol... I noticed you didnt show the skeleton off very much, I wonder what else you have planned for the "dark ride" part... do guests walk through the castle or have you kept the park closed for now?

for criticism sake: the coaster is pretty smooth, good speed, it isnt super realistic IMO but I like how it swerves around through the castle. Maybe next time try building the coaster at the same time as the building? so you can do more to make it feel like the coaster is actually "inside" rather than flying around the outside (just a suggestion) its still cool [up] having the station platform the way you did was also not very realistic but its fine, not a big complaint by any means and it worked well with the POV!

Just one other little thing, the way you showed the before and after with the coaster appearing was great! really nice touch [up] but maybe try having it fade in? instead of flickering... just minor suggestions [wink]

I am not the best making coasters, I will have in consideration all sugestions you made. Thanks a lot

It is magnificent !
Thank you

Top Bottom