Trouble's a brewin', and security is having a terrible time...

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Harbinger

Volunteer Moderator
Is this video in game?

Quoting Zac from the Coaster Head topic:
This animated short is actually one of our pre-visualisations used to create the vision of what we want to achieve from the personality of the game.

It’s all lovingly hand animated by our very talented team of animators. Game animations are very cleverly engineered to seamlessly flow from one another based on events triggered by the game, so they’re not animated in quite the same way. But these animations are used to direct the style we deliver in the game and keep the quality bar high. Sometimes the animations are spot on and we just need to slice ‘em up and chuck ‘em in. (The animators will testify it’s not that simple, but you get the idea.)

It's a great video! I don't how it is representative of the game, but I loved the details, the assets, the guests, the staff, all of it. Great job as always!

How about you fire that useless security guy, and hire some retired military personel, or maybe blackwater security guard ;)

Reminds me of the intro sequences for Theme Park World, except this might actually be in-game.

[video=youtube;zGEZvay046A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGEZvay046A[/video]

Isen't one of them the game director ? or art director from a previous video ?
Would appear so. Both games appear to have modeled some characters after their employees. Is that what you call an Easter egg??? The match making/groups are all randomly generated- so don't read too much into it.

Even though it's pre rendered, it's still fun to watch... AND they finally included some good music! Hope the rest of the sound track is like that.

Loving how PC always keeps their promises.

Last edited:
Reminds me of the intro sequences for Theme Park World, except this might actually be in-game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGEZvay046A

I absolutely love this game, I spent so much hours on it, making the most perfect looking parks and having those golden tickets and keys! And the staff was useful back then, cleaning, reparing, searching, arresting the vandals, and Planet Coaster really reminds me of Theme Park World.

Even though it's pre rendered, it's still fun. AND they finally included some good music! Hope the rest of the sound track is like that.

Yeah the background music is wonderful, so entertaining and cute :D

Last edited:
I think what would be cool, is if you can set the personality levels of the workers!

Like have tough security guards, and also have more relaxed security guards. And also have very good sweeping workers who get the job done, and those who don't care as much.

AS well as having supervisors?

That would make the game much more versitial and have more control! and feel line you're owning a true amusement park.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom