Trouble's a brewin', and security is having a terrible time...

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Really great video!! If this happens in-game it will be so a lot of fun.

I also like the other things in the video like how the guests are walking around. Watch how the guests are following a path. Remember we are used to see guests that suddenly turn around and walk into any random direction until they bump into the side and repeat. Looks so natural. Also liking the sign, wall pieces and roof.

Last edited:
I love these little short animations, they're so cute! The major thing I'm taking away from this video is that security will have a much bigger role in Planet Coaster. They were near pointless to hire in RCT3. [cry]

And two men holding hands ? Nice move Frontier !!! [yesnod][up]

I didn't notice that at first! Very cool! [up]

Love this ! The details are insane, I love the fact I will be able to just "watch my park" do it's thing. Details like this will just be so fun to watch!

It's very funny. It would be so cool to see this level of details in-game. The security guard was so useless in RCT3, so it would really add a lot of life and fun to see these kind of iteractions. [yesnod]

Great video, it would be need if they added different races. The game looks great. I hope the vandals in the game spray paint and steal things. I also thought it was need that the janitor cleaned the paint. I also hope the ending where the guard is sitting in a chair means we can train staff.

Great video, it would be need if they added different races. The game looks great. I hope the vandals in the game spray paint and steal things. I also thought it was need that the janitor cleaned the paint. I also hope the ending where the guard is sitting in a chair means we can train staff.

Frontier plans on adding many races among the peeps.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom