Stream tonight?

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
Uhm??... no?

Why did you think there would be? I haven't heard anything about it and it isn't even wednesday [tongue]

Thought the streams were on tuesdays apart from the one?
And i wasn't sure if they said they would be doing weekly streams till the alpha or will be continuing them after.
That's why i asked :D

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
Thought the streams were on tuesdays apart from the one?
And i wasn't sure if they said they would be doing weekly streams till the alpha or will be continuing them after.
That's why i asked :D

Really?

I always tought they were on Wednesday. But i will not bet the house on it, you might be right.

I believe they announced weekly streams a while ago, but that could have also been just untill the Alpha (even tough that were only 2 streams + one for the release)
Anyway as far as i know there isn't anything planned for now but i hope they will announce one soon as i can think of a LOt of questions right now!!

- What's their response to how fans responded to the game?
- What's their tought about bugs? Are they relieved we found "so few" bugs? Or are they worried we found "so many"?
- What are they working on right now?
- Will the next updae be a big update or a smaller "patch"?
- did they read we really really want custom music? Will they make us happy ? :D

I understand if they dont. They have a lot on their plate. But i would also like to know how the first week of the alpha was from their point of things :)

Top Bottom