Dilapidated buildings

I would like to see some maintenance in Planet Coaster (no, not fixable by a mechanic). I think well-kept Theme Parks really stand-out compared to dilapidated ones. It shows the owner cares not only about new stuff but treasures all his park, including earlier buildings and attractions. It forces a player to keep an eye out for all his park, and introduces maintenance costs on a different level. You could decide to cut on your maintenance, but get dirty old buildings eventually, or invest in maintenance, which will cost you more money, but keeps your park fresh.

In game you could have 2 or 3 different animations for buildings (like the Simcity abandoned homes). I know creating more animations for attractions would take a lot of time, however, I do think it is doable food food and souvenir stands.

I think a implementation of the rides/rollercoaster can be much more simplier. It would be amazing to add a dirt fluid on the lift of rollercoaster and some structures of the rides, worn paint and dust. What do you think about it?

I think a implementation of the rides/rollercoaster can be much more simplier. It would be amazing to add a dirt fluid on the lift of rollercoaster and some structures of the rides, worn paint and dust. What do you think about it?

Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of having something being worn out? :)

I would love the ability to make rides, scenery and paths look dilapidated even if it was just simply a paint job you can select for that particular object when building it. I love a coaster that looks worn out, gives it a bit of character.

I would love the ability to make rides, scenery and paths look dilapidated even if it was just simply a paint job you can select for that particular object when building it. I love a coaster that looks worn out, gives it a bit of character.

I'm totally for this. I'd love to see coaster track fade / get a little rusty over a long period of time... then when money is in the game, the user can choose to "repaint" their roller coasters at a cost, but will keep the ride looking fresh and keep attracting customers.

Top Bottom