Greetings!

Welcome to the family, Paul.
You're in good company with the lovely folk at Frontier. I hope you love it there.
And you'll have fun with this great community. I've been around since before Alpha launched and I have found some genuine, amazing friends here that I see more often than some of my family [wacky]
I'm sure there's a fair few of us here that look forward to getting to know you.
Enjoy yourself and have a blast . [up]
Nemmie

source.gif

I’m a big geek so I spend my free time playing games on my PC and Xbox or heading over to the cinema to see when the next big superhero film is on.

OK, it's the moment of truth. Are you more of a Marvel fan or a DC fan? You can answer which you "in general" like more (movies/tv/comics combined) or you can just answer which films you like more.

Welcome!

Paul_Crowther

Community Manager
Frontier
OK, it's the moment of truth. Are you more of a Marvel fan or a DC fan? You can answer which you "in general" like more (movies/tv/comics combined) or you can just answer which films you like more.

Welcome!

In terms of characters and comics, DC all the way as I'm a big Batman fanboy (Scarecrow is best villain fight me)...However their quality of films (unless you count the animated stuff) hasn't been...well great. Their TV stuff can be OK, though I gave up on Arrow after season 3.

In terms of characters and comics, DC all the way as I'm a big Batman fanboy (Scarecrow is best villain fight me)...However their quality of films (unless you count the animated stuff) hasn't been...well great. Their TV stuff can be OK, though I gave up on Arrow after season 3.

I will fight you. Harley/Ivy forever. The best DC show is iZombie tho. ;-)

Welcome, and prepare yourself.

Top Bottom