Beta Update 6

Brett C

Frontier
Oh yes, you read that right... another patch has been released fellow coaster fans! This update is about 2.3GB, so ready those internet-pipes.

Below are the changes.

• Stability improvements.
  • Audio mix pass.
  • Tuned texture streaming system.

As always, your feedback is greatly appreciated and welcome!

Thanks! [big grin]

Nice thanks alot :)

U are working so hard on the game, cant even imagine how u could make so many improvements on so few days :)

Big thums and ears up from her :) [mouth shut]

Last edited:
Good god! I wasn't a expecting a patch the day before launch! o_O Do you ever sleep or did your overlords chain you permanently to the desk and give you floggings all day to improve morale and productivity?

thanks, 2.3GB for stability improvements?
or is the audio mix pass and the tuned texture....wait, What is Tuned texture streaming system?

My first poem of 2 sentences, jeez I feel like a poet now [tongue][haha]

You're a poet! and you didn't know it?

Anyway back of topic... Brett... we will get very used to these daily updates, I think you are spoiling us? [hehe]

Amazing.. you guys must be powernapping at your desks... Thanks for all the hard work. Can't wait to get home and see if it fixed any of the graphics bugs I've had the last few days

Woke up to a 1.2GB patch and now this surprise 2.2GB patch! Thanks Brett and the entire dev team for working tirelessly to make this the best game it could possibly be! [cool][up][pirate][big grin]

Top Bottom