Parks DC Super Heroes World ALPHA 3 UPGRADE + WORKSHOP DOWNLOAD

So this was a park made in Alpha 2 (some of you will aready know it, you can visit the old thread to compare it to the new version: https://forums.planetcoaster.com/sh...roes-World-at-Parque-Warner-Madrid?highlight=), and got upgraded with Alpha 3, adding better interiors and exteriors, new colouring for some buildings, lots of new billboards and sculputures (the things that cost me more to include, although I think they look pretty cool), a new big restaurant building at the end of the Gotham area, adds 2 trains for each coaster, like in real life, and a complete rework of the Superman track to be more faithful to the original.
BTW this save is complelty finished and i will not touch it in the future, I prefer to conitnue with new things to spark my creativity.

LINK TO THE WORKSHOP SAVE:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=755099489

[video=youtube_share;YU5mXgNkeyY]https://youtu.be/YU5mXgNkeyY[/video]
The area contains:
-Superman - La Atracción de Acero: A B&M steel floorless coaster with a 50 meters drop, Superman is considered one of the best floorless of the world. The queue is themed as the Daily Planet offices.
-Batman La Fuga: A B&M steel inverted clone you can see also at some Six Flags parks. The difference here is the coaster being surrounded by some great theming, in this case, the Arkham Asylum building. The queues take part on the gardens and isnide the asylum, with lots of references to famous Batman villains.
-Lex Luthor Invertatron: A Huss Top Spin ride in real life, the Planet Coaster version is a Vertigo flatride. Its themed around Lex Corp building.

-Capitol sponsored by Ben & Jerry's
-Daily Planet Restaurant
-The Penguin Ice Cream House
-Gotham City Grill Terrace
-Metropolis Boutique

And some screenies:
0001rlj2g.png

0002hkjd1.png

0004t8jt2.png

00059mkhi.png

0006vxjo5.png

00079gj88.png

00087pkct.png

0009uzk4l.png

0010rxkuh.png

0011w4khb.png

0012mdkgs.png

0013fpknn.png

0014hujqw.png

00155lktf.png

0016ikjs5.png

I, well, am honestly surprised quite a bit at this. It's extremely faithful to the original theme park, and if you didn't show your previous version and if I knew Alpha 3 wasn't released last week, I would have thought you spent at least a month on this. It's just downright outstanding and fantastic.

I, well, am honestly surprised quite a bit at this. It's extremely faithful to the original theme park, and if you didn't show your previous version and if I knew Alpha 3 wasn't released last week, I would have thought you spent at least a month on this. It's just downright outstanding and fantastic.

Thanks!
I spent like 2 months on it nealry every day since the start of alpha 2, and then 80 more hours upgrading it with alpha 3 (Steam is good to see how many hours I wasted witht he game lol)
Have you been to the theme park yourself?

Wow. Truly outstanding!!!

Thank you!

some of those pics look almost real [up] crazy cool
Thanks! One of the finest details, part from the sculprtues, is how much time I spent doing the brake zone of Batman to look 1:1 with the real thing.

Thanks!
I spent like 2 months on it nealry every day since the start of alpha 2, and then 80 more hours upgrading it with alpha 3 (Steam is good to see how many hours I wasted witht he game lol)
Have you been to the theme park yourself?
No problem, but that's pretty impressive if you ask me. Too bad those hours are going to reset to 0 when the game finally releases, though.
As for the other question, no, I haven't been to it.

No problem, but that's pretty impressive if you ask me. Too bad those hours are going to reset to 0 when the game finally releases, though.
As for the other question, no, I haven't been to it.

Nah, It doesnt matter too much, I just used it to calculate what i spend with each project.

Wow, i just downloaded this park (first thing from workshop :) ). Very very very impressive. this is one of the best, if not the best, thing i have seen in Planet Coaster. I mean i have seen more impressive things like huge sculptures or giant castles, but the way you recreated this is probably the hardest thing i've seen anyone do in PC. Really SPRidley, kudo's to you man! You are awesome. I really hope you are going to do more recreations :)

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
Awesome!!

Very creative!! Amazing to see how you made such detailes stuff with the "limited" recourses we have!

This is really amazing !!! [wacky]

I like the fact you have the recreation in PC to the left, and the real picture to the right, just like your old topic.
It was so cool to see how close to reality.

[...] Very creative!! Amazing to see how you made such detailes stuff with the "limited" recourses we have!
I admit !

This show exactly why custom signs, custom 3D models and custom textures are needed. Because everything look great, then after that, I saw the batman sign, the textures of some walls, the reproduction of the car, superman giant mascots, etc ... and I thought : well, it's the best we can do with what we have anyway.

Really can't wait the final version of this game.
I think we will see so many realistic reproductions.

Wow, i just downloaded this park (first thing from workshop :) ). Very very very impressive. this is one of the best, if not the best, thing i have seen in Planet Coaster. I mean i have seen more impressive things like huge sculptures or giant castles, but the way you recreated this is probably the hardest thing i've seen anyone do in PC. Really SPRidley, kudo's to you man! You are awesome. I really hope you are going to do more recreations :)
Thank you, becuase being the best youve seen (something I dont think so, they are amazing people out there doing incredible things) is a tall order lol
But yeah, is pretty difficult when it comes to trying to be nearly 1:1 faithful territory. Again thank for your kind words of encouragement!

Wow... This is incredible... Great job SPRidley! [big grin]

What are you working on next?
Thank you :D
I want to try to make something original I have in mind, based on a little figure of buildings I have from the city of Prague, to make a small park out of that fuses cathedrals, towers and bridges.
I want to make episode about the construction with speed up videos, and I will try to talk (I dont like much my voice so Im sacred about that lol). Will upload them on my youtube channel if you want to watch them.

Awesome!!

Very creative!! Amazing to see how you made such detailes stuff with the "limited" recourses we have!

Thanks Vampiro! And yes, it was pretty hard, even more when 90% of the park was done with alpha 2 pieces, although I have to say I used the 2.0-2.1 360º rotation "bug" for gridbase pieces (it would have been nearly impossible to make it as similar without it. The ironic thing is that Nvizzio actually read these forums when we were asking for it to come back, and they have added it to RCTW in its piece by piece system, and it works great there. Theres no excuse for Frontier now.

This is really amazing !!! [wacky]

I like the fact you have the recreation in PC to the left, and the real picture to the right, just like your old topic.
It was so cool to see how close to reality.

I admit !

This show exactly why custom signs, custom 3D models and custom textures are needed. Because everything look great, then after that, I saw the batman sign, the textures of some walls, the reproduction of the car, superman giant mascots, etc ... and I thought : well, it's the best we can do with what we have anyway.

Really can't wait the final version of this game.
I think we will see so many realistic reproductions.

Thanks Angelis!
I didnt do the comparison like in the older thread becuase most zones were already compared, and it wasted a lot of my time looking for the photos, pasting in photoshop, etc... But if more people want to see them with this version in this thread I will start to add them again, at least a few of them.

And while im with you that we need UGC as soon as possible, or even own jpeg/png texture walls, once that starts rolling in, it will not be as exciting as its now, becuase anyone can plop a think hard to recreate and call it a day. Theres something very cool of doing this diffcult things like signgs and interiors with theming out of the box, becuase it sparks the creativity of the one making it, and makes people excited to see how that person made that thing look as close as possible.

Top Bottom