Planet Coaster EULA Youtube videos monetization?

Hello people from planet coaster.

I want to know if planet coaster allows youtube monetized videos, i have a channel and some videos went viral.

Just worryed because ive readed the EULA. And ive been working on youtube around 2 years.

The thing ive read is this.

10. Limitation of Liability; Remedies

10.1 We only supply the Game (including the Online Features) for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the Game for any commercial, business or resale purposes and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of information, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity arising out of the use of or inability to use the Game, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.

Does this includes (Prohibites) any youtube video monetization (ads)?

In case of true then ill have to remove all my content and as i said i have some videos with millions views. Youtube is now disabling channels due to duplication content that includes (games) wich does not have a fully licence allowing youtube monetization. Even doing gameplays commenting are being disabled as duplication if the game doesnt has a clear EULA explaining about youtube and monetization.

Something like this https://wiki.beamng.com/BeamNG_FAQ#Can_I_monetize_my_Youtube_video_about_BeamNG.Drive.3F as you can see on that game FAQ the last question and on that game they allow it.

Thanks in advance PewPew Peew

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Frontier Developments, the developer and publisher of Planet Coaster, will not file anything against videos on YouTube that feature Planet Coaster related content.

I hope that this answers your question.

Thanks for the Reply Joel. I love Planet Coaster and will keep making more videos.

Was just worryed because of new youtube policy.

Any idea when Planet Coaster will release Water Slides etc? i would love to see content like was in RCT3.

Wish the best for Frontier and everyone!

PewPew Peew.

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Thanks for the Reply Joel. I love Planet Coaster and will keep making more videos.

Was just worryed because of new youtube policy.

Any idea when Planet Coaster will release Water Slides etc? i would love to see content like was in RCT3.

Wish the best for Frontier and everyone!

PewPew Peew.
You're welcome.

There is currently nothing to announce regarding future updates for Planet Coaster. Frontier did say that they have no plans for water parks at this time.

Enjoy making Planet Coaster videos!

Top Bottom