Track Rides Voodoo House - dark ride

This is a nice haunted house. I would love to see more from you. Especially a two level version. The problem with the hoax vs the cat cars and huntsman is that they go downhill too fast. This would look good on a boardwalk or pier.

Thank you everyone for your comments.

Especially a two level version.

There's a three level ghost train I've started several months ago, but I don't know how to finish the ride after the coaster part because of the hoax speed problem...:-/

dm3.jpg
dm4.jpg
dm5.jpg

This would look good on a boardwalk or pier.

I've originally placed the voodoo-ride on "heartland pier :)

hp2.jpg
hp1.jpg

Well, the hoax will slow down at some point after the drop. You just have to have enough track after the drop to give it time to slow down. Don't have a drop too close to the end of the ride. \________ Have a long stretch of straight track after a drop to give the cars enough time to slow down before the next turn. The cat car ride doesn't speed up on a downhill slope. Use that for multi level rides, and the hoax for single level rides. I like how you made the letters and the grim reaper. The mouse hunt is another ride that can be used for dark rides, does that have brakes?

Thank you for your answer Robert.

You just have to have enough track after the drop to give it time to slow down.

That's unfortunately not what funfair ghost trains are supposed to be. One of the most important thing is that they are tight and use as less space as possible...

And the tightest track ride available for plc is the hoax.
They simply should add brakes :)

1.png

Top Bottom