Game Codes are now available for Early Bird owners!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Harbinger

Volunteer Moderator
Thanks for the heads up. Got mine :D
Edit: Where are the save files stored? I want to make a backup before i uninstall the frontier version of the game and the frontier launchpad.

%userprofile%\Saved Games\Frontier Developments\Planet Coaster

Last edited:
If I just got the normal version when I'm going to be able to get my Steam key??? I know I can't play until the beta version but I want to get it on Steam

OK - I'm not as smart as I thought I was...once you get the key - how do you add it to Steam...I'm searching everywhere and can't find out how to do it. Sorry - not familiar with Steam at all.

OK - I'm not as smart as I thought I was...once you get the key - how do you add it to Steam...I'm searching everywhere and can't find out how to do it. Sorry - not familiar with Steam at all.

Yep, all you do is login to steam client, then Add a Game, Activate a Product on Steam, agree to steam terms, then product key, it will be listed in Steam Library.

Tiny menu at top of Steam (Steam View Games Friend Help). Select Games > Activate Game on Steam.

pen up the steam client, go to library, click on "Add A Game" in the bottom left, Click on "Activate a Product on Steam", get to the screen where it asks you to put in your steam code and put it in

I was unable to get steam key ("You have not ordered any steam keys."). I wonder if it could have do with this:

22/03/2016
  • 1 x Planet Coaster: Early Bird Alpha Upgrade
€41.00Complete
08/12/2015
  • 1 x Planet Coaster: Coaster Head Edition - Pre-Order
$73.99Processing

See the "Processing"...

Last edited:
Never mind...finally found it...the little Plus sign to add a game in the far lower left corner...felt like a treasure hunt.[blah]

Last edited:
I was unable to get steam key. I wonder if it could have do with this:

22/03/2016
€41.00Complete
08/12/2015
$73.99Processing

See the "Processing"...

I would suggest you contact Frontier support.

I was unable to get steam key. I wonder if it could have do with this:

22/03/2016
€41.00Complete
08/12/2015
$73.99Processing

See the "Processing"...
That's exactly how mine reads. And I haven't received a key either.

Have the people that are not getting keys linked their steam accounts by clicking "Third party accounts" in their frontier accounts?

Last edited:
I was unable to get steam key ("You have not ordered any steam keys."). I wonder if it could have do with this:

22/03/2016
€41.00Complete
08/12/2015
$73.99Processing

See the "Processing"...
That is not how its supposed to look though. You should only have the "Planet Coaster: Coaster Head Edition - Pre-Order" and not the other one too. You effectively bought the Early bird 2 times. I would contact Frontier

Last edited:
Have the people that are not getting keys linked their steam accounts by clicking "Third party accounts" in their frontier accounts?

Yes, my account is linked, but I have the same issue with the order in status "processing" - I contacted support, hope to get an answer tomorrow :)

Ok is it so. I thought I at first bought the CHC+ Final release (not early bird) and then I did upgrade. but maybe I chose wrong at first. I have now contacted support and hope they will reply faster than the "48 hours". lol. ;)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom