Game Codes are now available for Early Bird owners!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
i don't have any steam codes ordered it says, ❤︎❤︎❤︎?!
i also have 2 "orders" the pre order still is 'processing'

Last edited:
When you realises that your key is never going to come....

h43uGPo.png

[video=youtube;4zLfCnGVeL4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4[/video]

[cry][cry][cry][cry]

Yep, same issue, no keys and my order was left at 'processing'. I had been told that it was OK as it had gone through, but it seems this may have caused issues with key generation.

Hopefully they will fix it quickly :).

I just have the one product in my order list, and it is still down as "processing". I have also recieved no key on the "My Key Purchases" page.

So I too have contacted support by opening a ticket. If it helps anyone else I only bought the Planet Coaster: Deluxe Edition, including the early Alpha upgrade.

Last edited:
my early bird was complete in march. got my key today.

my CHC still says processing (ordered in march) and I was told that just means they haven't sent the shirt and wristband yet which for me is true.

CHC shouldnt affect your key being issued

I've got the deluxe edition as well including the early bird. My status is as well processing and i did not get any key so far.. I opend a ticket as well.
Hopefully i'll have the key by tomorrow :).

like any other steam game, you will be able to choose where to install the game, i always install my games on a second ssd.

I copied my folders over to steam, just in case I want to use my old parks w/ the new alpha

Save files are not stored in PC directory itself. I believe Steam version will be reading from the same location as previous versions, therefore you just download it from Steam and launch and all your stuff will be there.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom