Track Rides [WIP] Definitely Not an Indiana Jones Temple Adventure Ride

I've been working on this ride on and off the past month or so, and I think it's time to gather some feedback and fine tune things before I got further.

Go ahead and ask anything too, the sound is something I'm particularly proud of, and I'm finding new ways or new things to add to it daily.

[video]https://streamable.com/xyntg[/video]

Paul_Crowther

Community Manager
Frontier
Nice work! I would suggest adding some additional lighting to the outside scenes as you've a lot of dark areas which hide some of the cool stuff you've included :)

love that ride in real life, and what you have completed so far is very good with the pieces we have in game. You might want to see if you can build Mara's face and the skull by the bridge from larger pieces if you want it to look even closer. The Mara face at the beginning can also be done with a billboard and use an actual pic or video from the ride. there are tons of them out there on the internet. I assume the outside parts are areas you are still working on as more details and lighting needs to be added after that initial scene...but so far really good.

Nice work! I would suggest adding some additional lighting to the outside scenes as you've a lot of dark areas which hide some of the cool stuff you've included :)
Thanks Paul! I'm actually planning on enclosing the entire ride in a building like the real one, that's what those walls on the outside are the basis of (Painted in Disney's Go Away Green color too)

https://i.imgur.com/KbeGDwx.jpg (Real Disneyland aerial photo for reference)

love that ride in real life, and what you have completed so far is very good with the pieces we have in game. You might want to see if you can build Mara's face and the skull by the bridge from larger pieces if you want it to look even closer. The Mara face at the beginning can also be done with a billboard and use an actual pic or video from the ride. there are tons of them out there on the internet. I assume the outside parts are areas you are still working on as more details and lighting needs to be added after that initial scene...but so far really good.
Thank you! The Chamber of Destiny was the first thing I made a few months ago, and I'm getting a lot better so I'm likely gonna replace the main room mara with a custom skull and the Chamber Mara with a video if I can edit it down well, although rotoscoping just the face in after effects is gonna be a pain.

Top Bottom