Thank you for the 'Recent' Tab

That was good, had noticed however you still have to reapply true theme after exiting the UI.
+1 !

When I saw him reapply all the filters (several times in the video), i was like "Huh ... strange that he does not realize how annoying [weird]"

+1 !

When I saw him reapply all the filters (several times in the video), i was like "Huh ... strange that he does not realize how annoying [weird]"

Aye it is only a small QoL and easy change but just seems to be overlooked. I still see no reason to not have it stick because if you want to suddenly change then you can just untick accordingly. You are generally working in themes and when detailing often I end up using search then because of specific items.

Hey lets not start calling it a "bug" because it is working as Frontier intended, we just as a community from everything I have seen would like it to work how we have discussed.
Yeah, bug, design problem, "something that is not working correctly", whatever ... it was not to be mean or something, and as long as it's fixed then I don't care about the word [yesnod][up]

Yeah, bug, design problem, "something that is not working correctly", whatever ... it was not to be mean or something, and as long as it's fixed then I don't care about the word [yesnod][up]

Aye, just me being fussy because they are very different to what they mean really. And yeah let's just get this resolved. Quality of Life for the win [up][up][big grin]

+1 !

For real, this is something I just don't understand about game development. I don't really get how bugs that are instantly obvious to players get through QA testing, and then 3 alphas, and then beta, and then the final release, and then 4 patches, and then a new content patch, and multiple developer livestreams in between all those where the developers themselves have trouble using parts of the game...and still remain in the game. It's just so confusing. [weird] He had a similar problem with path placement and a broken path connection bug that we've been reporting since early alpha. :(

The recent tab is fantastic, but it still doesn't solve the problem of all the unecessary menuing the player has to do. Menuing seems to be one of Frontier's weak points. Hopefully they can get it right with the feedback we've been giving them. The filter list should never, ever, ever reset until I click the reset button.

I'd rather click the reset button one out of 20 times I open then menu than redo my filters 19 out of 20. ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom