No guests visits my Info-booth...

I have extrem problems getting any guest to visit the Info-booth.

No matter where i place it, i get no visitors.
Now i have the booth 5 meters from the 2 very busy toilett-blocks, but Zero guests at the info-booth.

WingardiumLevicoaster

Volunteer Moderator
Also is the price of the priority pass reasonable for the number of queues? Have a read on the guest thoughts for the info booth to get an idea

Do you have enough active fast pass queue lines?
I don't have any fast pass queus.
I don't get it. 5000 guests at not even one visit. They just ignore the booth!

This game is a mystery some times. I also have big problems getting people to use the ATM machines, but at least they get a couple of visits.

I don't have any fast pass queus.
I don't get it. 5000 guests at not even one visit. They just ignore the booth!

This game is a mystery some times. I also have big problems getting people to use the ATM machines, but at least they get a couple of visits.

The info booth sells passes to the priority pass queues that you have to enable in the rides menu. If you haven't built a priority pass queue then nobody will use the info booth because its selling tickets for something that doesn't exist.

Enable the priority pass option in the rides menu, then add the priority queue entrance/exit and join them with a path and then the info booth will have a purpose. :D

The info booth sells passes to the priority pass queues that you have to enable in the rides menu. If you haven't built a priority pass queue then nobody will use the info booth because its selling tickets for something that doesn't exist.

Enable the priority pass option in the rides menu, then add the priority queue entrance/exit and join them with a path and then the info booth will have a purpose. :D

I see! ok, i thought it was a booth for guests who wanted information about the park, and for selling priority passes.
Now i know what i need to do. Finally i will have a guest visiting the info-booth, hehe

Thank you!

I see! ok, i thought it was a booth for guests who wanted information about the park, and for selling priority passes.
Now i know what i need to do. Finally i will have a guest visiting the info-booth, hehe

Thank you!

There have been many suggestions to update the function of the info booth and give it more diversity instead of only fast passes. None of those suggestions have made it into the game so far unfortunately.

Top Bottom