List of confirmed coasters

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Hey guys. Thought I would start this. Please reply with the ones you know are in the game and I'll add them to the list. This is for quick reference. I'm working this out by what we've seen in dev diaries.

1. B&M Dive Machine
2. B&M Hyper
3. Vekoma track coaster with RMC style restraints and cars (Arrow hyper maybe?)
4. Intamin Launch
5. Maurer Sohne X-Car (maybe Skyloop?)
6. B&M Invert
7. Heartline coaster
8. Vekoma (might be Intamin) Invert 2-Seat
9. Zamperla Disk'O
10. Wooden
11. RMC Hybrid
12. B&M Wing Coaster

As I said please update if I missed any or if there's any new confirmed.

-Nemmie

Last edited:
The topic starter can't read it because it's CHC stuff ;)

I rewatched the Devdiary 2 video and took a closer look:

http://i.imgur.com/7JSFTNc.png

really nice to add this type of coaster since it is a really special one but still fun to ride. [big grin]

7JSFTNc.png

Thanks! Updated.

Also, fun fact: Nemesis was originally going to be a TOGO Ultratwister until Wardley saw how boring and inefficient they were ;)

Last edited:
In Dev Dairy 1 you saw an Disc'o coaster. It isn't officialy a flatride but it is a coaster. so count it in!
[video=youtube_share;S084LGirnt4]https://youtu.be/S084LGirnt4[/video]

Cedar Point considers Pipe Scream a coaster, and I guess technically it's a car traveling along a track.

Though, in the same respect, Dollywood seems to consider the Dizzy Disk as more of a flat ride.

Talk about a grey area.

Last edited:
Cedar Point considers Pipe Scream a coaster, and I guess technically it's a car traveling along a track.

Though, in the same respect, Dollywood seems to consider the Dizzy Disk as more of a flat ride.

Talk about a grey area.
Well, Basicly it is an less excited version of a Vekoma Boomerang Coaster. [squeeeeee][squeeeeee]

Well, Basicly it is an less excited version of a Vekoma Boomerang Coaster. [squeeeeee][squeeeeee]

HAHA, by that comparison, you could call it Basically a less exciting version of Wicked Twister, an Intamin Twisted Impulse Coaster... Would be a slightly more accurate comparison since Wicked Twister traverses back and forth several times.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom