Parks Full re-creation of Disney's Magic Kingdom (massive WIP)

Hello, this is my first build but I just wanted to share my first screen of the the train station at the entrance of Magic Kingdom in Florida. I'm lucky enough to live 20 minutes away and have an annual pass so I'm able to visit anytime and get camera shots of every angle. So for I've just finished the top portion and now working on the lower half.

If this game ever gets VR support (pleeeeease!!!), this park will be my gift to my European friends who've never visited Florida or have only been once or twice.

9VngLQT.jpg
[/IMG]

CtrWAeX.jpg

this park will be my gift to my European friends who've never visited Florida or have only been once or twice.

All my support! [up]

BTW have in mind in Europe we have Disneyland Paris which is a bigger enhanced version of Magic Kingdom adapted to European tastes (f.i. the castle is more fantasy like as we have many real castles to compare, Frontierland is next to Main St. because both are American inspired, Big Thunder Mountain is in an island to allow for a pitch black high-speed thrilling finale, instead of Tomorrowland we have Discoveryland which is Steam Punk!!! so it doesn't need to be refurbished every few years, Space Mountain has a huge cannon!!! although it tries to kill you with the inversions, etc.).

But many Disneyland Paris rides are out dated, and we miss some of the cool ones like Splash mountain (allegedly because Paris is chilly) , Seven Dwarves mine, and such. And well, everything's in French [haha] and way more expensive than in the States.

Last edited:
Top Bottom