Parks Distant Worlds Adventure Park - WIP

I've been playing Planet Coaster since the alpha release but in the past, I have struggled to commit to projects and see them through. I haven't engaged with the community as much as I would of like to because of this BUT I am a changed person with a love for this game (and none of my friends have even heard of this game and I need people to talk to about it). So hey, I'm Bluvert and here is my work...

Distant Worlds Adventure Park is going to be a compact park that explores different lands, with each area conveying a strong theme and story. The first area, The City of Steamston, was originally inspired by Baron 1989 but has since taken its own path. The land is set in an Steampunk Victorian England and with highly detailed themeing and queue lines. Alongside shops and a restaruant, there are three rides to this area:

Vigil - B&M Dive
Vigour - Mac Launch
Iron Works - Insanity

Here are some screens, enjoy!

X9L2bUy.jpg

mltBxx2.jpg

lGMSFxM.jpg

Ad37AbT.jpg

jm6rErC.jpg

Thoughts, comments, improvements and anything else you want to say is welcomed! :)

Thanks - Bluvert

Last edited:
Hi Bluvert,

Your park looks like it's going to turn out great. What you have done so far looks awesome. Looking forward to seeing more.

Gorgeous!!!
Baron is so beautiful and you've nailed the vibe here. This is shaping up to be something really special. I also love how it comes out the tunnel surrounded by water, just like Oblivion.
I can't wait to see what comes next .

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Excellent work, Bluvert! I like the Vigil dive coaster, it reminds me of Baron 1898 in Dutch theme park Efteling :D
The Vigour coaster with steampunk theme also looks really nice, will all of the pipes and gears around it.

Hi Bluvert,

Your park looks like it's going to turn out great. What you have done so far looks awesome. Looking forward to seeing more.

Thank you! It's taking its time but I'm slowly getting there with it.

Nice work so far - very unique.

Appreciated! I've had a lot of inspiration from the way Silvarret videos.

this looks really great. Love the steam punk industrial look and feel of this.

Cheers! Glad the themes coming through.

Gorgeous!!!
Baron is so beautiful and you've nailed the vibe here. This is shaping up to be something really special. I also love how it comes out the tunnel surrounded by water, just like Oblivion.
I can't wait to see what comes next .

I'm still yet to ride it but from what I have seen online inspired it. Thank you! Oblivion is the only dive coaster I've been on so had to pay homage to it somehow.

Excellent work, Bluvert! I like the Vigil dive coaster, it reminds me of Baron 1898 in Dutch theme park Efteling :D
The Vigour coaster with steampunk theme also looks really nice, will all of the pipes and gears around it.

You're on the point! Thank you, I wanted to give the guests a lot of head-chopper moments - make it a bit more thrilling.

Sorry that it's been a while, in between work and the social life I haven't had much time to play BUT I have stuff to show you so here goes...

Steamston now has a logo

gdZILYq.jpg

Here are some shots of Vigil's queue line

3O03UHI.jpg

VLJ5jvK.jpg

U1Utfo4.jpg

FLeNedu.jpg

The area of Steamston is shaping up quite nicely and is nearly complete

1fSu56D.jpg

ugzRDcv.jpg

tMulv6z.jpg

The 'under city' on which you pass through on the People Mover

z9E962i.jpg

And finally, work has started on Halloway Woods - a spooky area for the whole family. The area is only small and containing 2 rides, one of which is a Dark Ride - The Haunting of Halloway House

The facade is still a WIP

yOc5koA.jpg

But the ride itself is complete

[video=youtube_share;-D6eN4DvL2w]https://youtu.be/-D6eN4DvL2w[/video]

Thoughts, comments, improvements and anything else you want to say is welcomed!

Thanks - Bluvert

Top Bottom