Stupid Posts & Comments on PC Facebook

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I don't particularly use Facebook, but I do visit Planet Coaster's Facebook page, just to see what has been posted on there and to see the pictures put up by the Dev Team. But it amazes me, just how many stupid comments appear on there, such as,
When is this game coming out?
How much does it cost?
Can I play it now?
Where can I get it from?
Is it available for Mac?
One person posted :- When I saw it was Frontier who were making it, I thought of E&D £40 and more money every time there is an update, so won't be buying.

I mean where is the mentality in that sort of post.

Why do people post comments like these. Why don't these people search for the information about a game instead of just firing questions on facebook. Every day you get people asking stupid questions. If you need information about a game, surely you would search for a website, to find out all the information, instead of just asking silly questions on facebook.

You now some people do the same here. Ask always the same questions that are already answer in many thread...[sulk]

Oh drat! I assumed it stood for 'Politically Correct' and thought I'd bought a game about striving to not be offensive to anyone. A deep strategy game where I would need to juggle the various demands of disparate groups.

I was getting a bit suspicious that this site seems to have lots of images of weird sky-train things, which I couldn't align with my image of the game.

I hereby demand that FD add a game-mode that matches my (ill-researched) expectations.

So here Art this Forum there are also stupid Questions!

For example: Can-somebody-explain-the-pre-orders-extras-and-pricing-for-me?

Sorry I searched those things at the frontier webpage for my own! Just a few clicks!

Last edited:
So here Art this Forum there are also stupid Questions!

For example: Can-somebody-explain-the-pre-orders-extras-and-pricing-for-me?

Sorry I searched those things at the frontier webpage for my own! Just a few clicks!

That one cracks me up. Does it win the prize for most re-started new thread/thread hijack? Or is there an even more frequent one?
Perhaps "i hope there will be modding support"...?

Last edited:
Keyboard + Screen = Ability to remain anonymous and say hateful things without getting punched for it.

Remove the Keyboard mashers all powerful electronic tower of fans and electrical devices and they will coward in fear.

Keyboard + Screen = Ability to remain anonymous and say hateful things without getting punched for it.

Remove the Keyboard mashers all powerful electronic tower of fans and electrical devices and they will coward in fear.
giphy.gif

I know about the questions but they are still (potential) Planet Coaster fans... We are 1 big team :) Don't 'fight' them.

I know about the questions but they are still (potential) Planet Coaster fans... We are 1 big team :) Don't 'fight' them.

Yes I know they are all potential customers, but a quick search on Google for Planet Coaster Forums, would answer all their questions and more information besides. That's how I found the PC forum.

Yes I know they are all potential customers, but a quick search on Google for Planet Coaster Forums, would answer all their questions and more information besides. That's how I found the PC forum.
i suggest we respond to every post (facebook) that could be answered here (forums), with a link, to here.

Last edited:
Stuff that always annoys me everywhere online so not only on PC Facebook but on Steam, forums, websites, you name it is "CAN I RUN THIS GAME? ON X AND Y??" when they clearly have the minimum and recommanded requirements somewhere.

Well of course some people might not understand what PC requirements are, where they find it or what they mean but this ammount of people seems much bigger than its supposed to be

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom