IMPORTANT: Free Update 1.8 coming soon!

well that is one way to hide a bunch of boxes good one on that one boxes all over the place is not realistic.
if you go to any restaurant you don't see a bunch of boxes, [squeeeeee] planet coaster is known in other parts of the internet as realism and once people find out they are using boxes for ingame content we just went from real to minecraft lmao I can see it now people will be building vip restaurants and watching other people leave out of the dinner and not sitting at the tables due to the fact that they felt shamed due to the fact they could not go into the vip dinning area. [where is it]

When I finally bother building a hotel in my D&D park I am going to do just that by sinking everything into an underground wall. I just haven't decided if I am doing a Dark Elf or Dwarven Hotel yet.

that would be funny if you build a trap door for guest to fall into make them walk through the the gates of lala land for not eating in the vip dinner lmao I wonder if that can be done but that would be funny as hell.

What is the unknown app in the steam dlc list? Is that the next dlc? It has a higher number than the Vintage dlc.

I'd say so - the reason the number is higher is because that's the unique Steam app ID which is also the case for every other Steam app (and there have probably been quite a few since the Vintage pack).

Shane

Restaurants allow for non-sandbox players on company scenarios to have a building which ticks multiple needs. It adds a different aspect to management / customisation as well.

Well, this new aspect is not rly new. It´s just reskined hotels with altered stats, so it affects different needs of guests (mostly about food and drink this time around). So, I don´t think this is rly something new. And what i´m also afraid is that this will actually make game even esier. Even now it´s ❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎ easy to make guest happy. But we will see how it turns out when we get the release

True.

I would like to see open style counters though to create your own restaurants without boxes.

Yes, me too. Would be more complicated to implement for sure, but it would rly add another layer to the gameplay.

A source on another thread says it’s going to be a ride pack, possibly themed to different countries around the world. I don’t know how the posters know anything because no one at Frontier will leak anything, not even Sam. Supposedly going forward we we’ll see less scenery and more rides in upcoming packs because of the thememaker kit.

A source on another thread says it’s going to be a ride pack, possibly themed to different countries around the world. I don’t know how the posters know anything because no one at Frontier will leak anything, not even Sam. Supposedly going forward we we’ll see less scenery and more rides in upcoming packs because of the thememaker kit.
I would be pretty happy with just a ride pack going forward. Planet Coaster can use more flat rides. I wonder if Frontier will make the announcement on the new DLC tomorrow? I'm wondering if the announcement will go hand in hand with the big announcement regarding Hershey Park on what's coming in 2019 they will be announcing tomorrow?

Last edited:

Paul_Crowther

Community Manager
Frontier
1.8 DLC news day? We can only hope [big grin]

Nice guess...
tumblr_md59pfy6f91rrpsd7.gif

Not sure if anyone has talked about this yet, but I don't see the issue with this manner of building hotels and soon to be restaurants. All you have to do is have the one black door attached to a path that goes into the building you intend to build. Just add the modules down. They are still connected to the main entry and do not take up precious space at ground level.

https://imageshack.com/a/img924/7544/uauJpW.jpg

as you can see, once the mods are added...you can build and dress a structure anyway you want and make it look really great. I have a very basic wall placed here for the explanation, but its basically open free building and designing as normal...with a functioning structure. Does not solve the problem everyone is seeming to have?
https://imageshack.com/a/img924/4374/BBfKUT.jpg

Wow this is a game changer! I had not discovered that, Thanks a lot!

Is the 1.8 dlc even being released in October? We the players don’t know. Frontier probably knows everything but won’t tell.

Top Bottom