PAX East 2018 - Frontier Meet!

Bo Marit

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
Hi coaster friends,

Time has flown by since our PAX West Frontier Meet in Seattle, and even more since our PAX East Meet last year! – but we’re coming back for another Frontier Meet with our North American fellows! This time, again at PAX East in Boston. Come along for another Frontier Meet with free food, drinks and even more fun! It would be lovely to see you there!

If you...
- Are available on the evening of April 5, 2018 (Thursday)
- And can make it to our venue in Boston, USA (VENUE TBC)
... then you are hereby invited to our Frontier Community Meet! We do have a limited capacity, so it’s a first come, first serve basis.

All you have to do is sign up to request your tickets via this Google Form and wait for the community team to respond confirming your reserved tickets, which will disclose further information about the event. The tickets are free but please note that you must be over 21 to be allowed into the venue. You can reserve up to two tickets per person. This is a Frontier Community event for an evening only, and tickets are not associated with entry to PAX East.

We’ll announce the venue soon, email you about it if you are allocated tickets, and give you more information on the event ASAP!

Should you need more tickets or have any questions, please email us at community@frontier.co.uk with the subject line “Frontier Community Meet PAX East 2018”.

Any questions please put them in the thread below!

Hope to see you there!

Thanks!
[heart]
Bo

I live in Massachusetts and it sucks that I won't be able to make it considering that I will be busy all day on April 5th. Hopefully, everyone that gets to go will enjoy themselves.

I think this years PAX East (and all later events, like the GamesCom in Cologne) Frontier will be focused on the release of Jurassic World Evolution. So I'm curious how the support with updates and DLC's for Planet Coaster will continue after that release.

I think this years PAX East (and all later events, like the GamesCom in Cologne) Frontier will be focused on the release of Jurassic World Evolution. So I'm curious how the support with updates and DLC's for Planet Coaster will continue after that release.

I think they are totally different Beasts (Ha!). I don't think there will be a lot of development of JWE after Release. Maybe some additional DLC stuff, but nothing major (i guess). But this of course says nothing of Planet Coaster, but they would have free available Resources again, maybe even to develop a fully blown Addon for PC :D

Last edited:
The game still doesn’t feel complete. There are flat rides missing that were in RCT3 like the gravitron and sky swing. Mini golf and 3D cinema. Path to make one way walk through haunted houses although for now you can use queue path to go through the house and have a flat ride like Psychola at the end in a haunted room. Regular path cannot be made one way without working no entry signs.

The game still doesn’t feel complete. There are flat rides missing that were in RCT3 like the gravitron and sky swing. Mini golf and 3D cinema. Path to make one way walk through haunted houses although for now you can use queue path to go through the house and have a flat ride like Psychola at the end in a haunted room. Regular path cannot be made one way without working no entry signs.

I agree basically, but doing a Ride today is waaay more work then back then. Just the graphical aspect alone. So I can see why we don’t have as much attractions as back then, which is a shame. I miss the “no Entry” setting on signs too, and maybe the find a way to do that.

Top Bottom