Chinese New Year Competition - Winners!

Paige Harvey

Community Manager
Hey coaster friends,

As you may know, we recently held a Year of the Dog competition to create a:

• dog, made entirely out of scenery pieces.
  • shop or ride skin, themed around dogs.
  • blank park, themed around dogs, styled ONLY using the water and terrain tools/brushes.

And we’re super excited to announce the winners today!

The winner of “A dog, made entirely out of scenery pieces” is SaryBearVT, with this very cute Dog Statue.
FFjk8yC.jpg

Delightfully small and fluffy-looking, the little bow on this pup stole our hearts!

The winner of “A shop or ride skin, themed around dogs” is M_Morgs, with the beautiful K9 Hotdog Squad shop!
XZdgxCa.jpg

We love this adorable German Shepherd puppy, largely created out of rocks and scenery pieces. We can’t wait to see him standing proudly in our parks!

And last, but not least, the winner of “A blank park, themed around dogs, styled ONLY using the water and terrain tools/brushes” is Chant, with the absolutely stunning Digger the Dog’s Backyard!
8CFoEoe.jpg

We were blown away by this entry which features an entire garden created using the terrain tool, even if Digger managed to get his naughty paws on it!

We’ll be taking a look at all of these creations live on Thursday 8th March at 12pm GMT over on Twitch, so be sure to head on over and say hi! www.twitch.tv/frontierdevelopments

Does it matter?

Yes. it does because, if we are to look at just the responses in the original thread, its pretty clear this contest was not as popular as previous ones... which is a big deal... why was this contest less popular? are less people playing? or was it just not advertised enough

I guess the good news is, some new people were able to win this contest because other previous winners must not have applied

On another note, the winner of the previous contest (Cause a Scene) hardly received any accolades :( I thought the winner of the contest would have had their park added into the game like previous winners, but I guess not?

Last edited:

WingardiumLevicoaster

Volunteer Moderator
Yes. it does because, if we are to look at just the responses in the original thread, its pretty clear this contest was not as popular as previous ones... which is a big deal... why was this contest less popular? are less people playing? or was it just not advertised enough

I guess the good news is, some new people were able to win this contest because other previous winners must not have applied

On another note, the winner of the previous contest (Cause a Scene) hardly received any accolades :( I thought the winner of the contest would have had their park added into the game like previous winners, but I guess not?

Competitions are not just advertised on the forums [happy]

Competitions are not just advertised on the forums [happy]

I guess its my fault for talking about advertising, but if you remove that one word or line from my post, you would see that I wasnt really talking about advertising (it was just one reference I made)

The contest winners are cute, I like the dogs and all, but I hope the next contest is a little bit more exciting [up]
...and maybe coaster related??

Top Bottom