Am i good to go?

So i bought the PLANET COASTER EARLY BIRD PASS

And the
PLANET COASTER VIP STAFF PASS

Am i good to play the game early? and able to play after it comes out? or do i need to buy the new game separate, And im assuming in beta i can create my staff charecter, And then when the actual game comes out, They'll implement my charecter? Idk, Thats why im here tho, Someone help me out? [praise][noob][yesnod]

Last edited:

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
So i bought the PLANET COASTER EARLY BIRD PASS

And the
PLANET COASTER VIP STAFF PASS

Am i good to play the game early? and able to play after it comes out? or do i need to buy the new game separate, And im assuming in beta i can create my staff charecter, And then when the actual game comes out, They'll implement my charecter? Idk, Thats why im here tho, Someone help me out? [praise][noob][yesnod]

Hi! Welcome to the community of Planet Coaster! [big grin]

Yes, like Zgnete said, you're good to go.

With the Early Bird Edition, you can start playing with the alpha (and later on beta) of Planet Coaster starting after 14th of March 2016.

The VIP pass is something that will need more time. Everyone with a VIP pass (single ticket, group ticket, staff ticket) will receive more info on how your character can be put into the game as soon as Frontier is ready.
So, Frontier will let you know on the VIP ticket when they are ready to take in your input.

With the Early Bird Edition, you can start playing with the alpha (and later on beta) of Planet Coaster starting after 14th of March 2016.

The VIP pass is something that will need more time. Everyone with a VIP pass (single ticket, group ticket, staff ticket) will receive more info on how your character can be put into the game as soon as Frontier is ready.
So, Frontier will let you know on the VIP ticket when they are ready to take in your input.
You the real MVP !

Okay sweet!!! [happy] ide ask more on the ticket, But ill just keep checking back on the website for more info, Thank
you so much!!! [up][happy]

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Okay sweet!!! [happy] ide ask more on the ticket, But ill just keep checking back on the website for more info, Thank
you so much!!! [up][happy]

You're welcome! I'm waiting for more info on the VIP tickets as well.

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
He says so. Could be an error, but he said it.

Personally I haven't bought the VIP Staff ticket (yet). I would like more info first, in order to assess the value that it may have for me.

Top Bottom