I wonder if Frontier treats the forums and the posters here like the peeps in game in PC...

However I feel none of what you have stated correlates to what we as a community are asking tbh. It is a bit like a client of mine asking for an outline of the design principles based on their initial brief and then stating sorry we are not going to give you any idea on what we will design, work on or that yes we understand the brief and will do our best to fulfill it. We would have no custom at all if we worked like that.

That's because your clients don't pay the bill up-front. [wink]
I'm not sure what you're expecting, Frontier can't tell you what they don't know or don't want to decide (yet). I'm not trying to defend the devs. Honestly, I think PC was a much bigger disappointment than RCTW (it was obvious early on this was gonna suck). With PC you can actually see the great potential it has which makes the way it was released even more painful.

"A plan by december"

Never claimed "Fixed by december". (not only would that be unrealistic, it would put insane amounts of pressure on the Devs. Which they don't deserve. That would ammount to a "Pete Molyneux" (or empty promises or over promised etc.)

A plan though...

They can make a plan, right?
That is how problems are normally solved.

Or a "We heard you" (the very least...)

I do have a list.. but it's a list of me keeping tally of TJ being naughty this year.

[wink][wink][wink][wink][wink][wink]

In all seriousness though, I am keeping tabs of feedback, be it complaints or compliments.

Well there you go... Brett is keeping tabs on feedback. He just essentially said, "We hear you". Fair enough? [yesnod]

He's also keeping tabs on TJ's naughtiness. Brett really is obsessive over those spreadsheets. Or is it TJ? Probably both. [haha]

I think we know by now that Frontier is "Lissuning, gusy"....
Politicians "lissun too, gusy" (yes, sarcasm...)

All that is left is some answers.
Not fixes (yes please, they would be very welcome) but a plan of attack would be the least I expect by now.
Confirmation that the issues we see are actuall issues or "wurking as intended".
Confirmation about what the plan is.

Sofar, the plan has been "lissuning"

I really wish people would stop saying things like "the management system is worse than in RCT3," because it is clearly not worse.

I really wish people would stop saying things like "the management system is worse than in RCT3," because it is clearly not worse.

Sorry but I feel otherwise, there is more stripped out with nothing added in my view. Yes changes have been made but not always for the better either.

Don't worry. We will stop saying it.

When Frontier finally releases a patch to fix the management and make the statement untrue. Though if it's not spectacular enough an update the goalpost may just move to rollercoaster tycoon 2. But you can hardly blame us. We weren't the ones promising the "most sophisticated management in a rollercoaster title ever" while trying to convince people to preorder the game.

Top Bottom