Its October already. Spooky Pack and The Munsters DLC discount please.

I really would like to try the new DLC Spooky Pack and The Munsters during this month but i dont want to purchases them if the devs plan to releases these DLC discounted or even free since its October. I just wanna get into the Halloween spirits via in Planet Coster.. I honestly only see myself even using these theme DLC during this month only anyways. Like, i wouldnt buy the Spooky Pack during December ... know what i mean?[woah]

As far as I know they were already offered with a massive discount several times already.[big grin] Just wait for the next sale.[big grin]

As far as I know they were already offered with a massive discount several times already.[big grin] Just wait for the next sale.[big grin]

Halloween is a great moment to give this discount for, although the pack already is great for the current price IMO. Just keep eye on the sales and maybe you are lucky soon.

Also may i add, that these Packs especially the Spooky Pack is immensely useful for pretty much everything. You don't HAVE to use the Spooky pack for exclusively scary or spooky stuff. Like with every Pack they sold so far, it is really versatile. It offers a lot of Props you can use just for interior decoration, or to detail Buildings. It is like Kit-Bashing in Modelmaking or Lego.

The slightly older DLCs only got 15% discounts so far and I think the licensed ones never participated in sales at all. Maybe it's because of that license, who knows.

it would be nice to see the older stuff expanded a bit, like they would be a lot more worth purchasing IMO if they could add more entertainers especially now that we are getting CSO/Thememaker [yesnod] Doc brown and the Munsters as entertainers? YES Please!!

I've been holding out on buying DLC since I thought they might have a sale on older packs once the new one dropped. But it seems like I might be wrong?

Why might you be wrong? For previous releases they've had 15% sales on the older packs for a few days within a day or two of the new DLC coming out. There's also been the odd reduction at other times but 15% for now it seems is as low at it will go.

There will be a steam sale around Halloween (29th if I remember correctly) where the base game and most of the DLCs go on sale. I doubt the new one will go on sale yet, but Spooky, Adventure and Vintage will most likely be on sale [happy]

Top Bottom